I feel bad for Brock Turner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2016, 10:02 AM
RE: I feel bad for Brock Turner
(14-06-2016 09:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  When he first joined I suggested he be watched. Just took longer than I thought it would.

i think i also called it. i figured he was a troll. turns out i was partially wrong. i think he actually believed his own bullshit. unless that was some other asshole. hard to keep track.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2016, 10:10 AM
(14-06-2016 07:49 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 12:56 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  He drilled holes in the skulls of his living victimes and poured acid in to them because he wanted to make sex slaves out of them this way.

Nice way to enrich ones life (at the expense of others).

You know what? i have a fetish for excutions, properly executed they can be very enriching like this one:

I like to re-enact that, i really love to. You understand? I need to do it! Just like Dahmer
Ill send you my adress asap, so you can help me enrich my life, ok?

Am i admirable too...punk?

Could you post the link, I had not heard of Damien.
Some of what you describe is the traditional drawn and quartered treatment. Normally they would be hung afterwards, not burned. Someone was really pissed off at this guy.

Anyway, I think this thread has devolved into a “who can gross out the group more”. We’ve had talks about torture before but I don’t think we’ve ever had anyone admire or praise those who perform it like Mittens here.

It amazes me how a solitary individual, a twisted one at that, can tap into our most basic and anti-social tendencies and drag the group down with it.

I feel dirty just reading what MD says. I applaud everyone for calling him out on it but now it is just a gross distraction. Reminds me a bit of Wicked Clown. Consider

So the question is, is MD intentionally creating a “malicious disruption”?

5) No Malicious Disruption
This applies to deliberate and pre-meditated disruptive behavior. Controversial opinions, however, are encouraged. ...

He certainly does have controversial opinions.

I’m going to go shower now.

I was posting this to demonstrate where his train of thought would ultimately lead, and wanted to get a reaction about lettting him identify with the victim and not with the offender. Yet, he maybe was one of those cases who went into trolling mode quite some time ago, once his silly belief was shown to be total BS.
In benefit of doubt for him i somehow refuse that some sane person (who is not a full blown psychopath) would suggest the things seriously as he did.

As for Damien, yes his execution is considered to have been one of the most brutal ones in history (at least the recorded events. God knows what man did to man unrecorded in history).
Whom he pissed off? He attempted to asassinate the king of France. One.does.not.assasinate.an.omnipotent.ruler

Robert-François Damiens

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
14-06-2016, 11:02 AM
(14-06-2016 05:08 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Talk about stinky, smelly gym sock. I read back through his PI&S threads. If it's who I think it is... I'm out, the thread should be deleted, he should be banned, and I will continue to keep my inbox full.

(14-06-2016 05:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  If it's *that* motherfucker then he should be banned immediately. And have his arse kicked, although that can't be done over the net.

Care to elaborate?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
14-06-2016, 11:32 AM
(14-06-2016 09:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  When he first joined I suggested he be watched. Just took longer than I thought it would.
Given his starting thread where he wrote that he isn't very smart such outcome does not surprise me.

Forum will be better without pathetic crybaby playing victim and rape apologist. I wonder how such ammount of shit can be contained in single person?

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
14-06-2016, 11:37 AM
(14-06-2016 10:10 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 07:49 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Could you post the link, I had not heard of Damien.
Some of what you describe is the traditional drawn and quartered treatment. Normally they would be hung afterwards, not burned. Someone was really pissed off at this guy.

Anyway, I think this thread has devolved into a “who can gross out the group more”. We’ve had talks about torture before but I don’t think we’ve ever had anyone admire or praise those who perform it like Mittens here.

It amazes me how a solitary individual, a twisted one at that, can tap into our most basic and anti-social tendencies and drag the group down with it.

I feel dirty just reading what MD says. I applaud everyone for calling him out on it but now it is just a gross distraction. Reminds me a bit of Wicked Clown. Consider

So the question is, is MD intentionally creating a “malicious disruption”?

5) No Malicious Disruption
This applies to deliberate and pre-meditated disruptive behavior. Controversial opinions, however, are encouraged. ...

He certainly does have controversial opinions.

I’m going to go shower now.

I was posting this to demonstrate where his train of thought would ultimately lead, and wanted to get a reaction about lettting him identify with the victim and not with the offender. Yet, he maybe was one of those cases who went into trolling mode quite some time ago, once his silly belief was shown to be total BS.
In benefit of doubt for him i somehow refuse that some sane person (who is not a full blown psychopath) would suggest the things seriously as he did.

As for Damien, yes his execution is considered to have been one of the most brutal ones in history (at least the recorded events. God knows what man did to man unrecorded in history).
Whom he pissed off? He attempted to asassinate the king of France. One.does.not.assasinate.an.omnipotent.ruler

Robert-François Damiens

Thanks for the history lesson.

As for the rapist Turner he is appealing the six month sentence!

“Persky is prohibited from commenting on the case because Turner is appealing his conviction, a spokesman for Santa Clara County Superior Court has said.”

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-califo...SKCN0Z01YQ

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
14-06-2016, 12:41 PM
(14-06-2016 09:54 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Glad he’s gone.

Takeaway: Freedom of Speech is such a fine line to walk.

I suppose I can justify my feelings by saying that just because he has the right to voice his opinion doesn’t mean I have to be subjected to it on this Forum or some such thing.

It strikes me as bi-polar for me to want to shut this cretin up and on another thread I rail against Drumpf banning the Washington Post from his rallies.

Does this mean I’m a hypocrite? Consider

Freedom of speech in the public square I fully support - even to the extent that dipshit numero uno was going. But this ain't the public square. So he can go masturbate by his lonely self.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
14-06-2016, 01:15 PM
(14-06-2016 11:02 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 05:08 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Talk about stinky, smelly gym sock. I read back through his PI&S threads. If it's who I think it is... I'm out, the thread should be deleted, he should be banned, and I will continue to keep my inbox full.

(14-06-2016 05:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  If it's *that* motherfucker then he should be banned immediately. And have his arse kicked, although that can't be done over the net.

Care to elaborate?

Wicked Clown was a mentally unstable forum member who harassed Nurse among others - many of the more vulnerable forum members - he actually followed one member here after she left another forum to avoid him. He also IIRC demonstrated capability of finding out people's personal information online and made comments suggesting that he might be nutty enough to actually try and track down forum members IRL. Scary motherfucker. When banned he spent quite a long time - weeks or months - making socks and trying to get back into the forum. The suggestion here is that Mittens Deluxe was a sock of his that he'd played possum with for a long time.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
14-06-2016, 01:24 PM
(14-06-2016 01:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 11:02 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Care to elaborate?

Wicked Clown was a mentally unstable forum member who harassed Nurse among others - many of the more vulnerable forum members - he actually followed one member here after she left another forum to avoid him. He also IIRC demonstrated capability of finding out people's personal information online and made comments suggesting that he might be nutty enough to actually try and track down forum members IRL. Scary motherfucker. When banned he spent quite a long time - weeks or months - making socks and trying to get back into the forum. The suggestion here is that Mittens Deluxe was a sock of his that he'd played possum with for a long time.

Whoa. Blink

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
14-06-2016, 01:34 PM
(14-06-2016 12:41 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 09:54 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Glad he’s gone.

Takeaway: Freedom of Speech is such a fine line to walk.

I suppose I can justify my feelings by saying that just because he has the right to voice his opinion doesn’t mean I have to be subjected to it on this Forum or some such thing.

It strikes me as bi-polar for me to want to shut this cretin up and on another thread I rail against Drumpf banning the Washington Post from his rallies.

Does this mean I’m a hypocrite? Consider

Freedom of speech in the public square I fully support - even to the extent that dipshit numero uno was going. But this ain't the public square. So he can go masturbate by his lonely self.

I feel better now, thanks Dog.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
14-06-2016, 01:50 PM

Talk to your counsellors about this shit before you end up hurting someone, if for no other reason than prison sucks more than psych facilities.

Actually he stinks more like another gem from days gone by. No proof though, and none needed.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post