I feel bad for Brock Turner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: I feel bad for Brock Turner
(14-06-2016 09:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  When he first joined I suggested he be watched. Just took longer than I thought it would.

I want to clarify something. I was on my phone earlier and hate to type much as I seem to screw it up.

I suggested to a forum team member that Mittens be watched because I had an instant, negative, gut-reaction to him. What took longer is not a response by the team but Mittens tipping his hand.

For some reason with him it wasn't a matter of if he was going to go off the rails but when it would happen. I don't often get a creepy feeling about someone right off the bat but this guy just didn't sit right with me.

Glad to have him gone from here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Anjele's post
14-06-2016, 04:09 PM
(14-06-2016 04:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 09:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  When he first joined I suggested he be watched. Just took longer than I thought it would.

I want to clarify something. I was on my phone earlier and hate to type much as I seem to screw it up.

I suggested to a forum team member that Mittens be watched because I had an instant, negative, gut-reaction to him. What took longer is not a response by the team but Mittens tipping his hand.

For some reason with him it wasn't a matter of if he was going to go off the rails but when it would happen. I don't often get a creepy feeling about someone right off the bat but this guy just didn't sit right with me.

You rec'd a sign from God without doubt!
14-06-2016, 04:18 PM
(14-06-2016 04:09 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 04:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I want to clarify something. I was on my phone earlier and hate to type much as I seem to screw it up.

You rec'd a sign from God without doubt!

I usually don't have real strong feelings one way or another with initial posts. That's why I don't jump in to rep every new person and I don't respond as often to intro posts as I used to.

Now and then someone comes along that is either obviously creepy or, like with Mittens, there is something I can't quite describe, I just know that something is off. I am kind of glad to know that I can still trust my gut.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
14-06-2016, 04:25 PM
(14-06-2016 04:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 04:09 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  You rec'd a sign from God without doubt!

I usually don't have real strong feelings one way or another with initial posts. That's why I don't jump in to rep every new person and I don't respond as often to intro posts as I used to.

Now and then someone comes along that is either obviously creepy or, like with Mittens, there is something I can't quite describe, I just know that something is off. I am kind of glad to know that I can still trust my gut.

I got a definite deja vu when I saw him. I tried to communicate to get a better glimpse, and I still don't know for sure which sock he was, but I definitely know what you are talking about. Something was off from the start.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
15-06-2016, 09:28 PM
Well, I suppose it's for the best. Get mittens out of here before his next thread, "Why I feel bad for pedophile Catholic priests" or some other such nonsense. I mean, you can already picture in your head what he'd say...

"I think priests who evade the law and jump from parish to parish are really keen"

"So you can understand why I wouldn't care about the raped kids. The priest was also a victim of rape."

"I really resonate with the Spanish Inquisition."

"Why are you telling me about when a priest raped you? I don't want to hear that shit."

And of course, the cherry on top of it all.

"Of course I feel bad for the kids, what makes you think I said otherwise?"

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-06-2016, 06:28 PM
Apparently I missed the party, could somebody give me a quick rundown of what went down?

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-06-2016, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2016 06:38 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-06-2016 06:28 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Apparently I missed the party, could somebody give me a quick rundown of what went down?

Best I can figure is that some dude named Brock Turner grabbed Girly's ass and I didn't notice it and all mayhem ensued. .... don't mean i'm gonna stop ignoring pathetic ass grabs, "is that how you grab your mom's ass pussy?"

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-06-2016, 09:05 PM
What's an ass pussy?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
29-06-2016, 09:11 PM
(29-06-2016 09:05 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What's an ass pussy?

It's precisely what the term entails it is.

Thumbsup
29-06-2016, 09:15 PM
(29-06-2016 09:05 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What's an ass pussy?

some shit's ineffable dud and you should just shut the fuck up

#sigh