I feel bad for Brock Turner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: I feel bad for Brock Turner
(06-09-2016 02:15 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'm trying to figure out the "liberal tears" comment. What the fuck?

Man, fuck you, dude. Having an opinion that carrying a gun for the express purpose of intimidating someone (even someone we all are kinda glad is being intimidated) is wrong and unethical does not make you a liberal, nor a whining one. It makes you a decent fucking human being.
He mostly open carries to challenge the hypocrisy of police force shutting down leftist and poc liberation organizations open carry protests while letting neo Nazis and trumpettes through minority neighborhoods with rifles freely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2016, 09:58 PM
(06-09-2016 12:39 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(05-09-2016 02:24 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  Liberal tears are delicious.

Don't know, never tasted. I preffer seeing (making?) conservatives cry. It's as hard as stealing lolipop from newborn.

Quote: I'll ask them to do this outside of a Muslim families house just to make you feel better.

?

Quote: As for the kid being "scared"....honestly that's the least of what should happen to him for his crimes.

What should happen to him is prison time longer than he served not some useless demonstrations.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka
Hence why I say least. The demos will go away once real justice is served (which it won't).

The Muslim comment was for the Aussie who agrees with armed French police forcing women to take off a burka.

06-09-2016, 11:06 PM
(06-09-2016 12:39 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  What should happen to him is prison time longer than he served not some useless demonstrations.

That is not going to happen. He can't be retried or resentenced.

The protestors make him uncomfortable...I have no sympathy for him. The prison sentence he deserved to get didn't happen. His life needs to be uncomfortable.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
06-09-2016, 11:36 PM
I'm not losing any sleep over these protestors making this guy's life uncomfortable. Drinking Beverage

He's a piece of shit and my give a damn is non existent.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
07-09-2016, 05:20 AM
(06-09-2016 11:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 12:39 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  What should happen to him is prison time longer than he served not some useless demonstrations.

That is not going to happen. He can't be retried or resentenced.

The protestors make him uncomfortable...I have no sympathy for him. The prison sentence he deserved to get didn't happen. His life needs to be uncomfortable.
His life needs to be made hell.

07-09-2016, 10:24 AM
(06-09-2016 09:55 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  He mostly open carries to challenge the hypocrisy of police force shutting down leftist and poc liberation organizations open carry protests while letting neo Nazis and trumpettes through minority neighborhoods with rifles freely.

Nope; he open carries solely in order to intimidate normal law-abiding folks, and to show what an allegedly big man he is. Anybody who openly carries a rifle in a suburban neighbourhood likely suffers from an inferiority complex—and probably shouldn't even be given a firearms license in the first place.

Nearly every US gun owner claims that the prime intent of his owning/carrying weapons is for self-defence. So... is any Ward Cleaver-type gonna suddenly run out of his house armed to the teeth with firearms and attack this dickhead? Hardly.

The ultimate irony is that he (apparently) is aggressively defending his right to do exactly what he claims neo-Nazis shouldn't be allowed to do... LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
07-09-2016, 10:25 AM
(07-09-2016 10:24 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 09:55 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  He mostly open carries to challenge the hypocrisy of police force shutting down leftist and poc liberation organizations open carry protests while letting neo Nazis and trumpettes through minority neighborhoods with rifles freely.

Nope; he open carries solely in order to intimidate normal law-abiding folks, and to show what an allegedly big man he is. Anybody who openly carries a rifle in a suburban neighbourhood likely suffers from an inferiority complex—and probably shouldn't even be given a firearms license in the first place.

Nearly every US gun owner claims that the prime intent of his owning/carrying weapons is for self-defence. So... is any Ward Cleaver-type gonna suddenly run out of his house armed to the teeth with firearms and attack this dickhead? Hardly.

The ultimate irony is that he (apparently) is aggressively defending his right to do exactly what he claims neo-Nazis shouldn't be allowed to do... LOL.

Ummm...Brock isn't exactly a law-abiding citizen.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
07-09-2016, 10:33 AM
Are these mostly men opposing this? I'm just curious...

07-09-2016, 10:35 AM
(07-09-2016 10:25 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Ummm...Brock isn't exactly a law-abiding citizen.

I never said that, nor did I imply it in any way. Please don't put words in my mouth.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
07-09-2016, 10:37 AM
(07-09-2016 10:35 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 10:25 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Ummm...Brock isn't exactly a law-abiding citizen.

I never said that, nor did I imply it in any way. Please don't put words in my mouth.

I didn't put words in your mouth. You said this guy was intimidating law-abiding citizens. I said Brock doesn't fall into that category.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post