I feel bad for Brock Turner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: I feel bad for Brock Turner
(12-06-2016 02:08 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 02:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  From the intro post...

Mittens Deluxe Offline

I have officially arrived
Hey sup everyone. I'm 21 years old and a male.

Oh, my bad.

I really wasn't sure either...that's why I did a little searching. Wink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2016, 02:36 PM
"Ultimately I feel that reality is deterministic, I believe that people will commit crimes because the universe is a naturally chaotic place. To be mad at people who commit crimes is ultimately to be mad at the natural chaotic order of the universe. That's immature."

So then, you are saying you feel bad for the guy who is just a part of the chaotic order of the universe?

Well, that's just ... hmm ... immature. No really, I'm sure I read that somewhere. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
12-06-2016, 02:41 PM
(12-06-2016 02:06 PM)morondog Wrote:  I'm relieved somewhat. I would have been extremely surprised if he'd been female. Ladies are more sensible. It'd have upset my sense of order had it been otherwise.

Would it upset your sense of order to find out that he was a bit of a feminist?

Thread: would you agree that feminists are the best kind of people in the world?
(02-06-2016 06:27 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  I'm not even going to add to that statement, I think everyone already pretty much knows what feminism is and has their own opinions on the matter.

Thread: Do you like feminism?
(28-04-2016 01:20 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  I've been coming around. I had a period where I followed a lot of sargon of akkad, shoe on head, amazing atheist videos. I think that I always had core feminist values, such as gender norms being a social construct. I like how feminists are so pro gay, pro trans, pro race, open minded about gender. The only thing I don't like are the opinions they hold about fat people. Being fat is unhealthy and I don't promote unhealthy eating habits. I'd probably date a feminist, they seem to hold a lot of the same values as I do.

(12-06-2016 02:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 02:08 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Oh, my bad.

I really wasn't sure either...that's why I did a little searching. Wink

Yeah, I did some searching of my own, just trying to find out why did I think he was a she and where is this madness coming from.
My curiosity is satisfied. ( see above)

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
12-06-2016, 02:57 PM
(12-06-2016 02:41 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Thread: would you agree that feminists are the best kind of people in the world?

(12-06-2016 02:41 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Thread: Do you like feminism?

Aaah, right. Two of the most nonsensical threads in the forum. I'm not surprised.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
12-06-2016, 03:00 PM
(12-06-2016 02:57 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 02:41 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Thread: would you agree that feminists are the best kind of people in the world?

(12-06-2016 02:41 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Thread: Do you like feminism?

Aaah, right. Two of the most nonsensical threads in the forum. I'm not surprised.

Yeah, neither am I.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
12-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Man, did this thread ever get stupid. I'm done.
12-06-2016, 05:16 PM
And I just wanted to say, thanks a lot. I think you actually put me in a bad mood. Don't worry though, I'll be feeling better once I see you jump back and say some inane stupid shit towards me for whatever i say, including this post. Because that's just what you can expect from other human beings, they're not trustworthy or your friends. They won't like what you say or give a shit to think about where you're coming from and your point of view, it's just the us-them mentality and that is what makes me sad. So thanks a lot guys, you really proved to me that human beings suck shit.
12-06-2016, 05:46 PM
(12-06-2016 05:16 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  And I just wanted to say, thanks a lot. I think you actually put me in a bad mood. Don't worry though, I'll be feeling better once I see you jump back and say some inane stupid shit towards me for whatever i say, including this post. Because that's just what you can expect from other human beings, they're not trustworthy or your friends. They won't like what you say or give a shit to think about where you're coming from and your point of view, it's just the us-them mentality and that is what makes me sad. So thanks a lot guys, you really proved to me that human beings suck shit.

Print this whole thread out and save it in a scrap book labeled "Shit I Said When I was Young, Dumb and Full of Cum". Some folks younger than you already get it. In ten or maybe twenty years, you will look back on what you said here with horror. If you finally do get it, that is. That little corner of your mind where you look out from thinks people suck shit, but the truth is most people don't. Just because they don't agree with you doesn't make them wrong. By far.
[+] 6 users Like Fireball's post
12-06-2016, 06:06 PM
(12-06-2016 05:06 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Man, did this thread ever get stupid. I'm done.

It started out stupid. Did you really think that others were going to go along with your rape apology sentiments? I can think of only one person here who might go along with you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
12-06-2016, 06:07 PM
(12-06-2016 07:31 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 07:29 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  If you are serious, and it appears to me that you are, then you fit the profile of both an anarchist and a sociopath.

To me your thinking is utterly twisted. Fucked up. Stupid. Frightening.

I hope our paths never cross.
LOL okay. Yeah, that's a fine mentality. "I'm scum, you're not". Nice to be your generalized other. Have a nice day.

You have issues with what I said and yet you describe yourself as follows...

(12-06-2016 12:35 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  I hate society, for one reason or another, I generally dislike people, and I am generally a very nihilistic person...

Consider

I’m not generalizing, I’m being very specific. You, Mittens Deluxe, an individual, are sociopathic and anarchistic. Your thinking is utterly twisted. Fucked up. Stupid. Frightening. If you feel these things paint you as “scum” you know the old saying, “If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.”

[Image: Duck+1.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce