I feel suicidal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2017, 09:13 PM
I feel suicidal
This is about 9:10 am local time and I can't sleep. I slept around 12:15 and woke up around 3. I have to attend a meeting at 12 and I have no fucking idea how I'm gonna manage it. Fear mixed with all the sadness haunt me all the times. I don't know who to talk to. My family disowned me for being an atheist, I lost the love of my life and not to mention the constant death threats from all the Islamists out in this country. I really wish I had someone to talk to. I really wish I could sleep. I feel like ending my life right here
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: I feel suicidal
Is there a suicide hotline in your country?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
11-05-2017, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2017 09:22 PM by Anjele.)
Please take a breath and call a hotline...1-800-273-8255 if you are in the US.

Don't choose a permanent solution to what is probably a temporary issue.

Please pick up your phone...if not the hotline, call 911.

**Kaan Pete Roi (http://shuni.org/) is an emotional support helpline in Bangladesh whose mission is to alleviate feelings of despair, isolation, distress, and suicidal feelings among members of the community, through confidential listening. The helpline is intended for suicide prevention and the promotion of mental health.[3]

Sorry just looked at your profile. Will keep trying to find a number for you...stay with us.

I can't read this but maybe it will help you... http://shuni.org/

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-05-2017, 09:20 PM
I live in a muslim majority thirdworld country where people don't even care about psychological issues. Even though it is a democracy, the government would care about us. NGOs can't be trusted either, they might leak information to the government (or worse, the islamists)
11-05-2017, 09:22 PM
(11-05-2017 09:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  **Kaan Pete Roi (http://shuni.org/) is an emotional support helpline in Bangladesh whose mission is to alleviate feelings of despair, isolation, distress, and suicidal feelings among members of the community, through confidential listening. The helpline is intended for suicide prevention and the promotion of mental health.[3]

Sorry just looked at your profile. Will keep trying to find a number for you...stay with us.

It's completely ok. and thanks. I heard a lot about them. let me try. what's the worse that can happen? Smile
[+] 1 user Likes TheUnholy's post
11-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Things will get better.

This is your only life. Your only chance. Don't waste it.

You will also place all of your pain on your family and friends.

While you are alive, there is a chance for reconciliation.

Don't.

Ever.

Quit.

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
11-05-2017, 09:24 PM
wow! these guys are not 24 hours hotline. Friday 3pm to 9 pm only. Just wow :/
11-05-2017, 09:26 PM
I wish I could leave everything behind and start a new life with a new identity somewhere else :/ .. maybe with someone new and have my own family there. is it too much to ask for? :/
11-05-2017, 09:26 PM
(11-05-2017 09:24 PM)TheUnholy Wrote:  wow! these guys are not 24 hours hotline. Friday 3pm to 9 pm only. Just wow :/

Breathe...breathe....

Call them when they are available...just do what you have to do today and call when you can.

A little time and distance should help.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
11-05-2017, 09:27 PM
(11-05-2017 09:24 PM)TheUnholy Wrote:  wow! these guys are not 24 hours hotline. Friday 3pm to 9 pm only. Just wow :/

That'll teach you. next time manage your crisis better. Tongue

Go find some kittens or puppies. Play with them.