I feel suicidal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: I feel suicidal
(11-05-2017 09:50 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Any luck on the phone?

No, not really. but I'm still alive. and I think it is because of the stick. Thank you so much for that. I'll always remember that Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like TheUnholy's post
11-05-2017, 10:09 PM
I am going to leave you in the capable hands of fatbaldhobbit...I have to get some rest so I can work tomorrow.

I will be looking for you here!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-05-2017, 10:14 PM
(11-05-2017 10:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am going to leave you in the capable hands of fatbaldhobbit...I have to get some rest so I can work tomorrow.

I will be looking for you here!

Thank you so much! I feel much better now Smile
[+] 2 users Like TheUnholy's post
11-05-2017, 11:10 PM
Hug Sometimes you just need to be reminded you're not so very alone.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-05-2017, 11:36 PM
TheUnholy, if it is possible and you have time for it, try and spend a bit more time here in this forum. There is always someone hanging around. If you don't feel like talking, just read - there are always interesting discussions to get caught up on - some can get quite long and involved. Most days, I spend more time here reading than I do writing. Wink

If you just want to scream, go to the ranting corner thread and just say whatever you need to. Just put it out in the universe. Sometimes others can respond and sometimes not ... but, at least you have said what you need to say. Thumbsup

Yes, we all have a real life outside this place and in that life, I often think about what video RobValue might be making right now, or what the weather is like where Moms is, or if there is an earthquake in New Zealand, I instantly think of Earmuffs and come here to make sure he is ok. I guess I'm trying to say... where we all are, is kind of lonely, without each other. Shy

Be a little more active here on the forum and maybe, life won't feel quite as lonely. Hug

Heart

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
12-05-2017, 01:57 AM
(11-05-2017 09:28 PM)TheUnholy Wrote:  you guys probably think I'm a coward, right?

Absolutely not. I'm really sorry for what you're going through. I've been plagued by suicidal thoughts for much of my life. I know how incredibly hard it is. Feel free to send me a message anytime Heart

Getting out of your country somehow and into a secular one sounds like a priority, if it's at all possible. I hope it happens for you someday.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
12-05-2017, 04:49 PM
Glad to hear you are feeling better! I also had to get some sleep for work.

I checked back as soon as I got up and was happy to hear you had improved.

I found the owl-stick cartoon a while back. It really resonated with me and I saved it.

I googled it and tracked down the origin:

Boggle the Owl

If you get a chance, I'm sure the artist would love to hear how Boggle helped.

Take care and keep in touch!

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
12-05-2017, 07:36 PM
(11-05-2017 11:36 PM)kim Wrote:  TheUnholy, if it is possible and you have time for it, try and spend a bit more time here in this forum. There is always someone hanging around. If you don't feel like talking, just read - there are always interesting discussions to get caught up on - some can get quite long and involved. Most days, I spend more time here reading than I do writing. Wink

If you just want to scream, go to the ranting corner thread and just say whatever you need to. Just put it out in the universe. Sometimes others can respond and sometimes not ... but, at least you have said what you need to say. Thumbsup

Yes, we all have a real life outside this place and in that life, I often think about what video RobValue might be making right now, or what the weather is like where Moms is, or if there is an earthquake in New Zealand, I instantly think of Earmuffs and come here to make sure he is ok. I guess I'm trying to say... where we all are, is kind of lonely, without each other. Shy

Be a little more active here on the forum and maybe, life won't feel quite as lonely. Hug

Heart

Thank you so much. To be honest, I have recently discovered this forum, I'd be here much earlier if I only knew about it. I do enjoy reading stuff here and I'll be here as much as possible from now on. all of you are very nice people. Thank you so much Smile
[+] 3 users Like TheUnholy's post
12-05-2017, 07:40 PM
(12-05-2017 01:57 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  
(11-05-2017 09:28 PM)TheUnholy Wrote:  you guys probably think I'm a coward, right?

Absolutely not. I'm really sorry for what you're going through. I've been plagued by suicidal thoughts for much of my life. I know how incredibly hard it is. Feel free to send me a message anytime Heart

Getting out of your country somehow and into a secular one sounds like a priority, if it's at all possible. I hope it happens for you someday.

Thank you so much. surely, I'll send you a message soon Hug
and I'm trying my best. I think I'll move to Canada, an aunt of mine lives there who's still somewhat supportive and doesn't hate me for who I am Smile
[+] 2 users Like TheUnholy's post
12-05-2017, 07:43 PM
(12-05-2017 04:49 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Glad to hear you are feeling better! I also had to get some sleep for work.

I checked back as soon as I got up and was happy to hear you had improved.

I found the owl-stick cartoon a while back. It really resonated with me and I saved it.

I googled it and tracked down the origin:

Boggle the Owl

If you get a chance, I'm sure the artist would love to hear how Boggle helped.

Take care and keep in touch!

I really don't know how to thank you enough Hug I've checked out the whole thing and it is full of helpful messages. and thanks again for introducing me to boggle Bowing
[+] 1 user Likes TheUnholy's post