I finally have Sims 4

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2016, 04:18 PM
I finally have Sims 4
I know it was released in 2015 but I just bought it yesterday. I played Sims 2 and Sims 3 before and always liked it. Especially building stuff in it is really fun. I think it may be more fun than actually playing a family Big Grin

Anyway I installed Sims 4 yesterday and played a little bit. Created this sim, placed my sim in a lot, started playing. I wonder why there is not career and she cannot find a job. I find out that I made a teenager by mistake. So now I have this teenager living alone in a house and going to school. Will see how I get that done without going bankrubt (after all, she is materialistic, so she constantly wants new stuff, so her little bit of funds are melting away.

Anyway, the building mode in Sims 4 is superb. I love it so much. Built this really cool house today, I think I am getting addicted again Big Grin

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: I finally have Sims 4
oh stahp it, you're triggering my addiction.

...shit, you've got me installing Sims 3 again. See what you've made me do. I'm relapsing, Leela. My doctor warned me about people like you Tongue

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
19-06-2016, 05:04 AM
I enjoyed the shit outta SimCity 2000...

It's a nice way to spend a mindless hour or two....

It's one of the few games, that's easier to play when you're 3/4 in the bag.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-06-2016, 05:30 AM
i played a lot of 2 and 3. my main goal was to knock up every woman in town until most of the population was related to me in some way. i even designed a building that had many self contained apartments where my women (baby factories) lived. unfortunately the women could hear through the walls, so it didnt work too well. jealous whores.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
20-06-2016, 03:40 PM
(19-06-2016 05:30 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  i played a lot of 2 and 3. my main goal was to knock up every woman in town until most of the population was related to me in some way. i even designed a building that had many self contained apartments where my women (baby factories) lived. unfortunately the women could hear through the walls, so it didnt work too well. jealous whores.

I must try this!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
20-06-2016, 05:57 PM
(19-06-2016 05:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I enjoyed the shit outta SimCity 2000...

It's a nice way to spend a mindless hour or two....

It's one of the few games, that's easier to play when you're 3/4 in the bag.....

Big Grin

I've been playing SimCity Buildit on my phone.

It's a perpetual hassle. My electorate is so fucking whiny and needy... but then they bribe me with bulldozer parts and other stuff. If every citizen can afford random bulldozer parts, the WHY THE FUCK ARE THE BOTHERING ME FOR NEW SHIT ALL OF THE TIME!?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.