I finally landed on Earth last night!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2012, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 01:10 PM by germanyt.)
I finally landed on Earth last night!
I've been playing more and more ME3 lately. I'm starting to wonder if I'm becoming addicted. But after 41 hours of gameplay I made it to Earth. Once I reached the Illusive Man level and killed Kai Leng I wasn't sure if that was the end of the game and I'd have to wait for ME4 to actually right the Reapers. I still don't know what's going to happen and wanted so badly to keep playing last night but it was almost 2 AM and I had a feeling I needed to devote more time to it. Anyway, so far I give ME3 a big thumbs up. It's by far the best FPS I've ever played and I want to give thanks to KC for mentioning it. I was a little aprehensive about playing an RPG but it's been quite enjoyable.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
02-05-2012, 01:35 PM
RE: I finally landed on Earth last night!
Anytime, bud.

But, there will be no ME4.

ME is a trilogy.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
02-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Isn't it a third person shooter/ role playing adventure game? N00b

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
02-05-2012, 01:41 PM
(02-05-2012 01:35 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Isn't it a third person shooter/ role playing adventure game? N00b
NERd

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
02-05-2012, 01:55 PM
As KC said, there's no ME4. There will be DLC though, and it will expand on the ending somewhat. I think it's due sometime this month.

Anyway, enjoy the last few hours, and let us know what you think of the ending.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
02-05-2012, 02:01 PM
(02-05-2012 01:55 PM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  As KC said, there's no ME4. There will be DLC though, and it will expand on the ending somewhat. I think it's due sometime this month.

Anyway, enjoy the last few hours, and let us know what you think of the ending.
I was hoping for the new ending to come out before I made it to the end but I suspect that by tonight I'll be done with the game.

-Mark Twain
02-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Well I didn't get as far as I might have liked. After what seemed like two hours surviving the part where you have to defend the missile truck I finally got killed by the numerous Banshees that appear. I held em off for a while but ran out of medi-gel. Liara and EDI seem to be make a pretty good team. I'll have another go at it tomorrow. It's probably more than I can put up with tonight.

-Mark Twain
03-05-2012, 07:13 AM
(02-05-2012 01:35 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Anytime, bud.

But, there will be no ME4.

ME is a trilogy.

There will be an ME4.

It's a cashcow.

There also wasn't going to be a Halo 4.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
03-05-2012, 09:37 AM
(02-05-2012 11:20 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Well I didn't get as far as I might have liked. After what seemed like two hours surviving the part where you have to defend the missile truck I finally got killed by the numerous Banshees that appear. I held em off for a while but ran out of medi-gel. Liara and EDI seem to be make a pretty good team. I'll have another go at it tomorrow. It's probably more than I can put up with tonight.
Yeah you might want a little more firepower at this point. Liara and EDI are good support if you're playing a soldier yourself, but if you're not then someone with a little more kick like Garrus or Ashely would do the trick.

You're almost there though. Not much longer to go.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
03-05-2012, 09:38 AM
No one said there wouldn't be a halo 4. Bungie just said they wouldn't make it. Then again they also said they weren't going to make any other Halo titles before Recon, 3, and wars came out so.... cash cow you say.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user