I found a god I can believe in!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2012, 06:06 PM
I found a god I can believe in!
After decades of sinus issues, chronic infections that led to allergies to more than one antibiotic, a horrifying week recovering from sinus surgery about four years ago, and yucky side effects from antihistamines that usually didn't work, I now worship the god Zyrtec-D.

I haven't had to take an antibiotic or suffer through the pain of a sinus infection since April. All hail The Zyrtec. Bowing

Problem is that it can be hard to get, Target has been out for weeks now. And thanks to meth cooks, you have to sign your life away to get it when it's in stock. I am willing to pay the extra to buy it elsewhere. But I don't go a day without it, I believe in it and it does what I need it to do. And it doesn't ask me for anything back.

I shall now be a Zyrtecian.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
18-09-2012, 06:14 PM
RE: I found a god I can believe in!
I took it once, it put me straight to sleep.

Can you imagine what life was like without air filters, and air-conditioning ? My granny talks about the days her mom used to put up wet sheets in the windows, so they could be open, and still keep out the pollen.

We're so spoiled.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-09-2012, 07:50 PM
I thought this was going to be about Morgan Freeman.

Shucks.

"I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse."
[+] 2 users Like ctull's post
18-09-2012, 09:38 PM
(18-09-2012 06:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I took it once, it put me straight to sleep.

Can you imagine what life was like without air filters, and air-conditioning ? My granny talks about the days her mom used to put up wet sheets in the windows, so they could be open, and still keep out the pollen.

We're so spoiled.

Ooo, I'm gonna try that! I've never heard of using wet sheets to keep out the pollen, but I'm definitely gonna try it now. My allergies are kicking my ass lately.
[+] 1 user Likes SlipStitch's post
18-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Zyrtec is the only remedy that didn't put me to sleep or have me waking up every hour on the hour.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-09-2012, 10:09 PM
I used to get heavy hey fever back in the UK. All my school exams where taken in the summer and I could not breath properly and my eyes were stinging... hard to concentrate.

At the age of around 35, I enjoyed a summer for the first time since puberty.
Why?
Cos I stopped consuming dairy products.
Brie was the hardest to give up.

We, as a family, all gave up wheat and dairy products in solidarity with my son (thus was his autism diet).
I felt so much healthier too.

We asked my son what he wanted for his fourth birthday. He said (with the saddest, heart-breaking tone) "butter"

18-09-2012, 11:36 PM
(18-09-2012 10:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Zyrtec is the only remedy that didn't put me to sleep or have me waking up every hour on the hour.

I pop generic Chlortimeton, like candy. It's very cheap, OTC, and works great. Supposedly it makes people sleepy, but it has a paradoxical on me, and it keeps me awake. Otherwise, I'd be screwed. My sisters are really allergic to dairy products, but the boys are not ??

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.