I got a flu vaccination yesterday.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2011, 04:57 PM
I got a flu vaccination yesterday.
And I haven't "depopulated" yet. In fact I feel fine. How long does it take for the vaccine to kill me, make me autistic or whatever the Alex Jones types claim it does?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2011, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2011 05:13 PM by bemore.)
RE: I got a flu vaccination yesterday.
Ive not looked into vaccinations since the swine flu "epidemic" but have you actually done any research into them yourself???

Without going into "conspirational" reasons why.......the actual fact remains that some of these shots contain some contraversial ingredients.

Mercury for instance???

Ill let you find out about the others yourself my friend.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Autism may be caused by vaccinations.....not for nefarious reasons but possibly in the application of them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/60510.stm

EDIT EDIT (Smile) Sorry that link is ancient. I shall try to find a more recent one.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
15-09-2011, 05:21 PM
(15-09-2011 05:05 PM)bemore Wrote:  EDIT: I forgot to mention that Autism may be caused by vaccinations.....not for nefarious reasons but possibly in the application of them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/60510.stm

High fevers from the flu and other infectious diseases used to cause brain damage in millions of children every generation. Vaccines have largely spared us from that.
[+] 1 user Likes advancedatheist's post
15-09-2011, 05:27 PM
(15-09-2011 05:21 PM)advancedatheist Wrote:  High fevers from the flu and other infectious diseases used to cause brain damage in millions of children every generation. Vaccines have largely spared us from that.

.....and it used to kill them as well.

I think vaccinations are obviously a miracle of modern medicine.....however like I stated they do contain some contraversial ingredients.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
15-09-2011, 08:00 PM
The amount of the bad chemicals in vaccines is negligible. The trace amounts of mercury are less than you would find in a tuna fish sandwich.

As far as autism and vaccines I think people confuse correlation with causation. Autism makes it's self apparent around 4-5 years of age, the same time that children get their first round of vaccines, so to me it's merely coincidence, rather then something sinister or amiss.

Keep in mind vaccines are highly regulated and tested, and serious claims like these have been investigated with zero results.

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
16-09-2011, 04:40 AM
I've got a mumps vaccine coming up on tuesday.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
16-09-2011, 11:27 AM
OP please let us know if you develop autism or mental retardation... Big Grin

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.
18-09-2011, 08:11 AM
(15-09-2011 05:05 PM)bemore Wrote:  EDIT: I forgot to mention that Autism may be caused by vaccinations.....not for nefarious reasons but possibly in the application of them.

Here is an example of exactly the reason I hate conspiracy theories and get really angry with the people who propagate them. There is zero scientific evidence to link vaccines and autism. None. There was one study put forth in the 90s that is the basis for this whole scare, but that study was completely falsified and the doctor who did it was recently found guilty of dishonesty and lost his license to practice medicine in the UK. Meanwhile, though, parents all over the western world have come to fear this fraudulent link. The result is that there are parents who are refusing to get their children vaccinated against diseases that will cripple or kill their children if they contract them. That is not theory based on bullshit internet rumors, that is a fact. We like to believe we have wiped diseases like Polio from the face of the Earth but the fact is that we have not. People still contract it in small numbers and those numbers can rise if vaccines are not used.

Last week during the Republican Presidential debate in the US candidate (and moron) Michelle Bachmann - who has a long history of discarding facts as she sees fit - slammed opponent Rick Perry for mandating all girls over 12 get the HPV vaccine to protect against cervical cancer, claiming, amongst other things, that it can cause mental retardation. There is no evidence of even a correlation between HPV and mental retardation, but this moron throws it out there. And, there are people who will believe her.

Vaccines save lives, period. There will always be a percentage of the population that reacts badly to them and from time to time you will see them have to be reworked to get rid of things like mercury or the other preservatives that are used. However, even with the potentially dangerous ingredients, I suggest maybe doing some research on what the mortality rates were from the diseases the vaccines prevent vs. the mortality rates of the vaccines themselves. You will find that the vaccines do far more good than harm.

Oh, one final point on the autism thing: something is going on there. There is no doubt that there is a huge increase of kids on the spectrum in western countries. I read something in the past 6 months that suggest it may be a combination of several artificial factors added into our environment. Between the steroids put into meat vs. all the crap we put into our air and, yes, perhaps even vaccines play a part in it, but the current theory is it is several agents working together to cause the issue. Hopefully someone figures it out.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
18-09-2011, 08:59 AM
(18-09-2011 08:11 AM)BnW Wrote:  Last week during the Republican Presidential debate in the US candidate (and moron) Michelle Bachmann - who has a long history of discarding facts as she sees fit - slammed opponent Rick Perry for mandating all girls over 12 get the HPV vaccine to protect against cervical cancer, claiming, amongst other things, that it can cause mental retardation.

Did you see Bill O'Reilys recent episode where he goes off on a rant about Michelle Bachman? He may have the intelligence of a small child but at least he understands how much of a difference medicine makes.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
18-09-2011, 09:15 AM
No, I missed it. And, don't be fooled by O'Reily's on-air persona. He's a bright, and very educated, guy. He just plays to the lowest common denominator all the time and he's obnoxious as hell, but he's absolutely not stupid.

I'll have to look for his response. But, I can't believe anyone takes Bachmann seriously. My guess is she will be out of this thing as son as primary votes start.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost