I got a job

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2016, 08:38 PM
I got a job
Well, it's a two week trial I'm doing with a job coach, and after that everything will come into place. It's at a small retail store, and I'll be unboxing/assembling stuff and basically just helping out with various things. Pay is $10/hr and so far I only have to work 4 hrs per day, but I might work more hours in the future. It's good exercise too. Current plan is to save money.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
23-03-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: I got a job
Thumbsup

Goodonyamate!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
23-03-2016, 09:09 PM
I got a job
Praise Jesus.
23-03-2016, 09:10 PM
(23-03-2016 08:38 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Well, it's a two week trial I'm doing with a job coach, and after that everything will come into place. It's at a small retail store, and I'll be unboxing/assembling stuff and basically just helping out with various things. Pay is $10/hr and so far I only have to work 4 hrs per day, but I might work more hours in the future. It's good exercise too. Current plan is to save money.

Congratulations!
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
23-03-2016, 09:12 PM
(23-03-2016 09:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Praise Jesus.

You probably don't know I have social anxiety. But anyway, I have social anxiety. So fuck off.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
23-03-2016, 09:45 PM
Congrats!!!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-03-2016, 10:01 PM
Yay! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-03-2016, 10:03 PM
Congrats! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
23-03-2016, 10:13 PM
(23-03-2016 09:12 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 09:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Praise Jesus.

You probably don't know I have social anxiety. But anyway, I have social anxiety. So fuck off.

So no jokes then? That sucks... I used to use humor to help with my social anxiety.

Now that I don't have social anxiety, I use humor because the adult world is a bleak and horribly boring place, full of simple people and canned responses. Nobody asks me how I'm doing anymore, because "good" never seems like an accurate answer.

Anyway, I suppose you likely projected negatively on his reply because you're anxious. I read it as a friendly joke which was appropriate for an atheist forum.
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
23-03-2016, 10:20 PM
(23-03-2016 10:13 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 09:12 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You probably don't know I have social anxiety. But anyway, I have social anxiety. So fuck off.

So no jokes then? That sucks... I used to use humor to help with my social anxiety.

Now that I don't have social anxiety, I use humor because the adult world is a bleak and horribly boring place, full of simple people and canned responses. Nobody asks me how I'm doing anymore, because "good" never seems like an accurate answer.

Anyway, I suppose you likely projected negatively on his reply because you're anxious. I read it as a friendly joke which was appropriate for an atheist forum.

I might've misread it. However I've read some of KUSA's posts and he did not seem like someone of an agreeable character to me, so it could've been a knee-jerk reaction on my part. If I did misread it I apologize. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post