I got a question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2014, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2014 07:44 AM by nerwin.)
RE: I got a question
I came out on FB and Twitter and I never got any backlash from it..actually it was quite the opposite. More fellow atheists followed me on Twitter and many of my friends opened up to me on Facebook telling me their atheists as well or at least Agnostic. So it was kind of nice. My family isn't religious, so it was never a big deal.

I came out on Instagram too..what a big mistake that was. I kept getting comments saying "Give your life to God" and all the other BS. So I take it Instagram is full of religious people? More hipsters than anything..but still..jeez they made me look like I a bad evil person that I had to just take the picture down.

I won't say I'm atheist on YouTube though, I try to leave religion out of that..there are plenty of channels on YouTube around that subject they can troll. But thankfully, I haven't had any religious trolls on any of my videos yet..the only trolling I get is because I stutter and I get comments saying I have down syndrome because I stutter. Which just doesn't make sense. Internet is a cruel place..you have to take it with a grain of salt.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Re: I got a question
I really haven't come out except to a few. If people were to look, they could probably figure it out.

I had replied to a post on either TTA or I Fucking Love Atheism page on FB. A buddy made a rather rude comment about atheists so I sent a message getting on his case about it. He answered in his usual method saying he didn't mean all of them! (He does this with other people with political and other things, too.) For a few weeks I got posts about religion and Photoshopped images. Now he's quiet.

I still get the occasional religious post from him and others.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply