I got called a Satanist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: I got called a Satanist
(08-08-2014 11:04 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I actually sort of am a Satanist and I never get accused of being a Satanist.Huh

Maybe you came off too strong? Perhaps you were a little too agressive with questioning his beliefs?

Just because YOU believe in fairies doesn't mean anybody else should.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2014, 01:38 AM
(08-08-2014 09:12 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I was giving a coworker some grief about his belief in Christianity and I asked him if he was gonna arm wrestle Jesus when he got to heaven. He got pissed and called me a Satanist and said the devil was using me to get to him.

I couldn't stop laughing.

I think you are both equally assholish.
[+] 1 user Likes UndercoverAtheist's post
10-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Ha ha! My mother in law believes in satanic possession, the whole nine yards. She's not in her right mind. Did you know Jay z and Beyonce are the high priest and priestess of the illuminati and are trying to convert innocent children to satanism? Yep. They sacrificed their first born and dined on it's body parts. Yep. Crazy. Rationality and logic do not exist in these people's world. Even though they represent something like 75% of the population, they believe they're under attack. Because they can't accept anything different. I always want to laugh when I see someone with one of those WWJD bracelets. They have taken Christianity SO far from anything Jesus would do. Shameful. I'm pretty sure Jesus would never tell someone they are going to hell simply for having a different opinion.