I got my first can of surge today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2014, 05:37 PM
I got my first can of surge today!
I made a plea to those on the surge movement facebook page to sell me a can of surge and I worked out a deal for $15 to get my hands on one. Just got it in the mail today! The upper can is dented upwards which means the mail carrier dropped it, but it should still be good.

Gonna have my first drink of the stuff in the next couple of days or so. Probably save it for the weekend so I don't have to hop between just getting off work or after class ino order to drive to my dads place to pick up a camera.

Its...gonna...be...awesome! I haven't had any surge in 14 years and I am super excited!

Thank you Keven Hundley from Tennessee, Where ever you are!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
29-09-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: I got my first can of surge today!
Still waiting for amazon to email me to say there's more for sale Weeping I want a picture of you drinkin it!!! So I can be super jealous Laugh out load Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
29-09-2014, 05:44 PM
(29-09-2014 05:40 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Still waiting for amazon to email me to say there's more for sale Weeping I want a picture of you drinkin it!!! So I can be super jealous Laugh out load Yes

according to the facebook page, between 1-2 weeks.

29-09-2014, 05:47 PM
I don't know what it is but Amazon says they have it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
29-09-2014, 05:49 PM
(29-09-2014 05:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't know what it is but Amazon says they have it.

Right now only through private sellers who got it early and can price gouge

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
29-09-2014, 05:50 PM
(29-09-2014 05:49 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 05:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't know what it is but Amazon says they have it.

Right now only through private sellers who got it early and can price gouge

What is it?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

29-09-2014, 05:53 PM
(29-09-2014 05:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 05:49 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Right now only through private sellers who got it early and can price gouge

What is it?

Mt Dew with less caffeine.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-09-2014, 05:54 PM
(29-09-2014 05:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 05:49 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Right now only through private sellers who got it early and can price gouge

What is it?
The greatest soda of the 1990's. The soda that almost took down Mt. Dew like Tesla Took almost took down Edison.

Then a massive multi million dollar smear champaign went up, Stores stopped selling it and schools took it out of the schools and replaced it with Mt. Dew because it had too much sugar and caffine ( even though Mt. Dew has more of both and alwasys has) then made false lies about it reducing your sperm count and casuing heart attacks and even Cancer lies...Then it just sort of died due to the massive slander it got and Coke stopped selling it.

Mt. Dew still has something like 90% of the Citrus soda market all to itself. When Surge was out for the short few years it was.....Mt. Dews Reign dropped to about 60% and was steadily decreasing by a lot each year from just one single soda. Surge almost put every other soda on the market that had that other 10% completely gone.

So, Mt. Dew had to stop them.

[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
29-09-2014, 06:03 PM
(29-09-2014 05:54 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 05:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What is it?
The greatest soda of the 1990's.

Why am I doubtful of this...?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Guess I will have to pass on this miracle of the century.

This is a Pepsico household...just don't tell anyone that I don't like Mt. Dew unless it's Livewire.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post