I gotta have one of these!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2015, 06:26 PM
I gotta have one of these!
[Image: convertible-table.jpeg]

It's a coffee table that converts to an "I am a lazy ass" desktop! The ultimate in laziness. Yeah. It's convenient. But, what does that say about you lazy fucking bastards?!? Get off your lazy fucking asses.

But, I digress....

Chicago will take the Stanley Cup.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheBear's post
05-06-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: I gotta have one of these!

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
05-06-2015, 06:48 PM
I got one of those but bigger - for eating dinner while watching TV. I love it and wouldn't part with it for anything.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
05-06-2015, 06:55 PM
That TV remote seems SO far away from the couch, though! Tongue

Maybe have one of those holsters, like the ones you see in old westerns, made for hiding a gun under the table, but for the remote! Shy

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
05-06-2015, 07:01 PM
(05-06-2015 06:55 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  That TV remote seems SO far away from the couch, though! Tongue

Maybe have one of those holsters, like the ones you see in old westerns, made for hiding a gun under the table, but for the remote! Shy

The remote belongs on top of the table. They just put a tiny computer there by it's lonesome because the table is too small.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
05-06-2015, 07:08 PM
Buddy of mine had one of those. We just thought it was a cool way to hide your stash. Consider

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
05-06-2015, 08:08 PM
My inlaws have one. It's really convenient when we're all there eating a meal together.
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
08-06-2015, 12:27 PM
While I think that coffee table is great, it is presupposing that I will get out of bed and make it to the couch to get on the computer. Nah....i'll reset the premise. This is the ultimate in laziness....I don't even have to leave my bed: Drinking Beverage Thumbsup Big Grin

[Image: omax-16_zpspmw8opsr.jpg]

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 3 users Like Tonechaser77's post
08-06-2015, 12:35 PM
(08-06-2015 12:27 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  While I think that coffee table is great, it is presupposing that I will get out of bed and make it to the couch to get on the computer. Nah....i'll reset the premise. This is the ultimate in laziness....I don't even have to leave my bed: Drinking Beverage Thumbsup Big Grin

[Image: omax-16_zpspmw8opsr.jpg]

Woman included?
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
08-06-2015, 02:06 PM
(05-06-2015 06:55 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  That TV remote seems SO far away from the couch, though! Tongue

Or just get a TV you can wave or yell at. Mine does surprisingly well with gestures and voice control.