I gotta have one of these!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: I gotta have one of these!
That looks like the very moment you put any pressure at all on the table when its popped up is when it tips over.

No thanks!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
08-06-2015, 05:31 PM
(05-06-2015 06:26 PM)TheBear Wrote:  [Image: convertible-table.jpeg]

It's a coffee table that converts to an "I am a lazy ass" desktop! The ultimate in laziness. Yeah. It's convenient. But, what does that say about you lazy fucking bastards?!? Get off your lazy fucking asses.
I don't think it's compatible with my lazy boy recliner.Drinking Beverage

Sapere aude
[+] 1 user Likes f stop's post
08-06-2015, 05:34 PM
(08-06-2015 02:12 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  That looks like the very moment you put any pressure at all on the table when its popped up is when it tips over.

No thanks!

The table itself weighs more than the top, and anything you put in the storage compartment helps counter any weight on the table top also.

The one at my MIL's has held three full plates of food, and three full beverages at once without issue. Plus whatever pressure each of us applied to the plates while eating.
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
08-06-2015, 05:47 PM
I have a computer stand. Reminds me a bit of the tables in hospitals. It smallish but fits my laptop fine and the side part (for the mouse) has plenty of room for the case with my headphones. If I raise the foot of the recliner just a bit, I can easily roll the stand up so that I can either mess with the laptop or watch videos. It has a lot of tilt-ability so that I have it set just how I want it. Doesn't take up much room.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-06-2015, 06:13 PM
That's right. Yell at the goddamb thing. It is a slight cardiovascular workout. And as an added bonus, it keeps the lungs in shape. Hell yeah!