I guess God has favorites

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: I guess God has favorites
(10-01-2014 01:34 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 01:26 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Fake story detector??? Are you kidding? I can see YOU playing the villionous role here!

Don't really see the point of making a fake story up? I could of left out what happened and said the same thing but I wanted to explain why I felt I had the right to put this women in her place. I don't see why everyone on this website tries to be funny?. Sorry people threw food at you in lunch while you sat with yourself

Just sayin'

Wasn't being funny. Was being serious.

And, you would make it up to sound cool and witty as you put those people in their place.

There just so happened to be a priest eavesdropping as you were having a that conversation with the woman? It wasn't just one thing he would have to overhear. He would need to be listening to the whole thing.

Likewise, I don't believe people are as "hardcore" in real life as they are on the Internet. I don't think anyone would actually tell a perfect stranger whose child was a cancer survivor what you "told" her.

But y'know... you could be telling the truth. I just saying the story sounds fake.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2014, 01:48 PM
(10-01-2014 01:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 01:34 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  Don't really see the point of making a fake story up? I could of left out what happened and said the same thing but I wanted to explain why I felt I had the right to put this women in her place. I don't see why everyone on this website tries to be funny?. Sorry people threw food at you in lunch while you sat with yourself

Just sayin'

And, you would make it up to sound cool and witty as you put those people in their place.

There just so happened to be a priest eavesdropping as you were having a that conversation with the woman? It wasn't just one thing he would have to overhear. He would need to be listening to the whole thing.

Likewise, I don't believe people are as "hardcore" in real life as they are on the Internet. I don't think anyone would actually tell a perfect stranger whose child was a cancer survivor what you "told" her.

But y'know... you could be telling the truth. I just saying the story sounds fake.

Not necessarily, I've been in many situations similar to this (although, never about a cancer survivor) because my family is heavily religious and I have religious friends that are also reverends/pastors. I get very similar comments from them.
But I would've asked for proof if I was in his position, or more specifically, what hospital the little girl was in...

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
10-01-2014, 01:55 PM
[Image: 4rtjtc.gif]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
10-01-2014, 02:50 PM
(10-01-2014 01:48 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 01:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Just sayin'

Not necessarily, I've been in many situations similar to this (although, never about a cancer survivor) because my family is heavily religious and I have religious friends that are also reverends/pastors. I get very similar comments from them.
But I would've asked for proof if I was in his position, or more specifically, what hospital the little girl was in...

I'm not on here to act cool I don't see why anyone would be on this page to act cool but it seems to be a trend. I don't care if you believe the story or not. Who are you?
10-01-2014, 02:52 PM
(10-01-2014 02:50 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  Who are you?

No one.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
10-01-2014, 02:54 PM
(10-01-2014 02:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 02:50 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  Who are you?

No one.

Psst! He's actually one of the forum's two admins.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-01-2014, 02:57 PM
(10-01-2014 02:50 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 01:48 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Not necessarily, I've been in many situations similar to this (although, never about a cancer survivor) because my family is heavily religious and I have religious friends that are also reverends/pastors. I get very similar comments from them.

I'm not on here to act cool I don't see why anyone would be on this page to act cool but it seems to be a trend. I don't care if you believe the story or not. Who are you?

[Image: phxrkntgq227ey4zfc4onughy7ua5hg5_zps9039eb75.jpeg]

-- Max

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I am not afraid to go out of it that way.
10-01-2014, 03:00 PM
(10-01-2014 02:54 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 02:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  No one.

Psst! He's actually one of the forum's two admins.

It's just crazy you can't post anything on this website without the thread turning into a high school lunch table.. The women and the priest were together with a few other churchy people that tried to join in the argument as well but I guess again I'm making them up too lol if it sounds fake sorry . A lot of people pray to invisible people that's unbelievable
10-01-2014, 03:03 PM
(10-01-2014 01:34 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 01:26 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Fake story detector??? Are you kidding? I can see YOU playing the villionous role here!

Don't really see the point of making a fake story up? I could of left out what happened and said the same thing but I wanted to explain why I felt I had the right to put this women in her place. I don't see why everyone on this website tries to be funny?. Sorry people threw food at you in lunch while you sat with yourself

*could've or could have
10-01-2014, 03:06 PM
(10-01-2014 03:03 PM)slydog Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 01:34 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  Don't really see the point of making a fake story up? I could of left out what happened and said the same thing but I wanted to explain why I felt I had the right to put this women in her place. I don't see why everyone on this website tries to be funny?. Sorry people threw food at you in lunch while you sat with yourself

*could've or could have

Dude you got me. You gonna be an English teacher bro?