I guess God has favorites

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: I guess God has favorites
(10-01-2014 03:00 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 02:54 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Psst! He's actually one of the forum's two admins.

It's just crazy you can't post anything on this website without the thread turning into a high school lunch table.. The women and the priest were together with a few other churchy people that tried to join in the argument as well but I guess again I'm making them up too lol if it sounds fake sorry . A lot of people pray to invisible people that's unbelievable

See. Now that makes more sense.

I can actually believe that. You made it seem like a random priest overhead you and the woman. If they were actually together... makes more sense.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2014, 03:08 PM
(10-01-2014 03:00 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  It's just crazy you can't post anything on this website without the thread turning into a high school lunch table.

I wouldn't know anything about that. I sat alone at the lunch table, remember?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
10-01-2014, 03:16 PM
(10-01-2014 02:50 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  I'm not on here to act cool I don't see why anyone would be on this page to act cool but it seems to be a trend. I don't care if you believe the story or not. Who are you?

Well, I'm Ryan. Thought was fairly obvious...
Who are you? Consider
I don't understand why you're posting here in the first place. If you don't believe it, who cares? This is a personal account, you can't prove or disprove it. No use in arguing or starting a debate.
Besides that, I never said I believed or disbelieved this story. I attempted to say it's plausible based on my own personal experiences.
So seriously, where'd this whole "acting cool" thing start from? It's the internet, if people want to act "cool" let them. Why does it concern you?

Atir aissom atir imon
10-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Because <reasons>, I have put OP's entire story through Bad Translator.

"What is God? This is what a man does with God: cancer in Iran? Some argue that can lead to rub it during the day. He asked for money from the Church, allowing their daughters to cancer treatment. Future does not say anything, but I can't help you, the woman took my money, not worth it. On it.

Save the children is the first cancer treatment to women on a voluntary basis. Thank you very much. Shui on Church attack cancer treatment. It then. Quick question in the comments...

Death of St. Jude patient to the health of children; The Supreme God.

Mel and a resident of the country. Secrets of the robber bride, also known as the Latvian appartien.

What is the punishment of God.

You you you you! So now it's not like God's punishment of innocent children that will continue to kill young blood OKKAAYYY. Parents who work on behalf of the company. God punishes people with various things, beyond thinking.

This is the place. He said: God has a blessing for health.
[+] 2 users Like Jasozz's post
10-01-2014, 03:49 PM
(10-01-2014 03:16 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 02:50 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  I'm not on here to act cool I don't see why anyone would be on this page to act cool but it seems to be a trend. I don't care if you believe the story or not. Who are you?

Well, I'm Ryan. Thought was fairly obvious...
Who are you? Consider
I don't understand why you're posting here in the first place. If you don't believe it, who cares? This is a personal account, you can't prove or disprove it. No use in arguing or starting a debate.
Besides that, I never said I believed or disbelieved this story. I attempted to say it's plausible based on my own personal experiences.
So seriously, where'd this whole "acting cool" thing start from? It's the internet, if people want to act "cool" let them. Why does it concern you?

Dude go to the first page and see who starts the " fake story" shit. I wasn't trying to argue. I was trying to tell a story I thought people could relate to but all I get is grammar corrections and people saying it's made up so of course I'm going to say something.
10-01-2014, 05:51 PM
(10-01-2014 03:49 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  Well, I'm Ryan. Thought was fairly obvious...
Who are you? Consider

Dude go to the first page and see who starts the " fake story" shit. I wasn't trying to argue. I was trying to tell a story I thought people could relate to but all I get is grammar corrections and people saying it's made up so of course I'm going to say something.

Ok, then I apologize. I didn't know who I was responding to, I was at work. Thought you were trying to start something with me and was thinking to myself "what the fuck is this guys problem?"

Atir aissom atir imon
10-01-2014, 05:57 PM
(10-01-2014 01:37 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 01:34 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  Don't really see the point of making a fake story up?
As opposed to making up a true story? Hobo
Seriously?? I am disappointed in you because I was expecting to see more corrections. Like *woman
*could have

You're slacking Vosur
10-01-2014, 06:00 PM
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe it was Susan B Anthony who said "I so distrust what God believers say what God wants because it usually coincides with their desires". Ironically long after the fact and without her permission they honor her with a coin that says "In God We Trust".

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-01-2014, 06:16 PM
(10-01-2014 01:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  cool story bro; needs more dragons Drinking Beverage

Fuck you!
Do I go around being a grammar Nazi?? NO!
I don't take your thing... Dodgy Ya fucking damn dirty Grammar Nazi bastard..

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-01-2014, 07:27 PM
I asked my mom how she started her business to gain some advice as I state my own. She said she had "divine favor" and by that that's how she succeeded. If that is true what god do I have to blow to get people to buy my book on their own free will?

God helps those who believers want them to have helped.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user