I guess God has favorites

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: I guess God has favorites
(10-01-2014 03:06 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 03:03 PM)slydog Wrote:  *could've or could have

Dude you got me. You gonna be an English teacher bro?

You must not have made it past 6th. grade. I am not a dude, and I am not a bro.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2014, 12:01 AM
I believe Ozzy Osbourne once said, "I spoke to God this morning, and He don't like you"! I took it personally, and since, I've known for a fact, God has favorites!

God likes Fruit Bats best, unlike the Vampire Bat that Ozzy beheaded with his teeth!

Dodgy

11-01-2014, 02:14 PM
(10-01-2014 01:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 01:34 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  Don't really see the point of making a fake story up? I could of left out what happened and said the same thing but I wanted to explain why I felt I had the right to put this women in her place. I don't see why everyone on this website tries to be funny?. Sorry people threw food at you in lunch while you sat with yourself

Just sayin'

Wasn't being funny. Was being serious.

And, you would make it up to sound cool and witty as you put those people in their place.

There just so happened to be a priest eavesdropping as you were having a that conversation with the woman? It wasn't just one thing he would have to overhear. He would need to be listening to the whole thing.

Likewise, I don't believe people are as "hardcore" in real life as they are on the Internet. I don't think anyone would actually tell a perfect stranger whose child was a cancer survivor what you "told" her.

But y'know... you could be telling the truth. I just saying the story sounds fake.

You know, you have a couple of good points here! I don't want to be the guy who supports everything any atheist has to say and I think I may have done that! My apologies! There a re couple of inconsistencies' here. Thanks for calling me out on that! If I'm wrong, I'm wrong! Doesn't make atheism "wrong" but it suggests that I may be wrong. It's happened before! (Don't tell anyone!)
11-01-2014, 02:25 PM
(10-01-2014 03:03 PM)slydog Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 01:34 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  Don't really see the point of making a fake story up? I could of left out what happened and said the same thing but I wanted to explain why I felt I had the right to put this women in her place. I don't see why everyone on this website tries to be funny?. Sorry people threw food at you in lunch while you sat with yourself

*could've or could have

Seriously? You gotta pla some gramma poliece!
11-01-2014, 03:00 PM
@ TheThirdEye

I like to give almost anyone the benefit of the doubt, but in all the threads you've started, I notice you throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

More precisely, it seems to me that your fishing for something, maybe a answere for a question you havent formulated quite yet.

I may be wrong, but thats the feeling I've gotten from you so far.

I'll grant you that the grammar nazi thing is getting old and seems shit gets taken to seriously by many..... but... ?
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
11-01-2014, 03:47 PM
I will admit when I saw the name TheThirdEye I figured it was a euphemism for asshole, so I took everything he writes with a grain of salt.

I'm with War Horse on this one. TheThirdEye's posts really have been troll-ish and bizarre to me, but I'm reserving any judgement until at least this thread plays out completely.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-01-2014, 12:39 PM
(11-01-2014 02:25 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 03:03 PM)slydog Wrote:  *could've or could have

Seriously? You gotta pla some gramma poliece!

Dodgy
13-01-2014, 01:35 PM
(10-01-2014 01:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  cool story bro; needs more dragons Drinking Beverage

Kapitalisierung Macht Frei!

[Image: 0c0dfee9-7797-4e13-bfc8-d1fa31f42d19.jpg]

[Image: Arbeit+macht+frei_902b81_3551250.jpg]

Big Grin

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop