I guess I'm finally admitting Im an atheist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2016, 01:41 PM
RE: I guess I'm finally admitting Im an atheist.
Welcome aboard! I will pray for you that your coming out experience is relatively uneventful. Do you have a preference of deity to which you would like said prayer directed? I also cast spells and have magical tiny nipples with which I can use to bless you or cast out evil spirits. Just say the word. Thanks.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Welcome to the forum.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
30-11-2016, 04:40 PM
Glad you're here. Hope you find it a harbor of reason in an increasingly crazy culture.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
30-11-2016, 06:59 PM
Welcome
While I agree with Minimalist I am just too lazy to engage when people start rambling like that, its a can of worms I dont want to stirr in.
Have a good time here Smile
30-11-2016, 07:18 PM
(29-11-2016 10:37 PM)newwynter Wrote:  I had what I thought were ghostly experiences (which is what honestly made me keep believing for a long time, laugh if you want but it's the truth).

*Ghostbusters theme music remake*

Who you gonna call? THINKING ATHEISTS! Tongue

I kid. Welcome! Shy

01-12-2016, 01:15 AM
Lol thanks. Yeah I wish I had called thinking atheists first.
[+] 1 user Likes newwynter's post