I guess it's Rapture time again?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2016, 09:20 PM
I guess it's Rapture time again?
One of the ministers on my Facebook feed has proclaimed now that this election is God's judgement on America possibly, and folks are agreeing. Be ready for imminent Rapture folks! Facepalm

[Image: 7k3mJn4.png]
Also this was added as a reply after I took this screenshot:
Quote:I believe God will Judge all Nations by the Laws they implement an by the Fact that our Country has Turned its back on God. Remember last Election Cycle, at the DNC, they literally Booed God. As Reagan put it. "If we are not One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation Gone Under." An I say we have become "a Nation Gone Under."

In other news:
  • No one in this image realizes that both Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey were backed in the Supreme Court by a majority of Republican appointees.
  • Marriage equality and transgender people using bathrooms as normal are debacles.
  • Abortions have apparently DRAMATICALLY decreased to only dozens per yer.
  • Normal natural disasters are apparently signs of The End.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
26-07-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: I guess it's Rapture time again?
My preacher used to say (probably still does, haven't been to church in over a year) that God will put Hillary in office. That is gods plan and it will lead to the one world order and the rising of the anti Christ.
Everyone would nod their heads in agreement
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
26-07-2016, 09:25 PM
On top of that, my dad got on me about going to this church because everything that happened was a sign. My boyfriend calls the preacher a radical Christian. Because if a tornado touched ground my preacher started yelling "it's a sign!!!"
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
26-07-2016, 09:38 PM
...I'm glad I didn't go to your old church, that sounds frightening. (And probably a lot like my friend's church.) Something I don't get with a lot of churches, is the whole "sign" thing like you said with the tornado touching down being one. Can't stuff just happen?

26-07-2016, 09:41 PM
"Débâcle"?! Dafuq? Seriously, where does this guy live? Weird punctuation. Notwithstanding the raving lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
26-07-2016, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2016 10:09 PM by Shai Hulud.)
(26-07-2016 09:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  "Débâcle"?! Dafuq? Seriously, where does this guy live? Weird punctuation. Notwithstanding the raving lunacy.

The South, in the middle of nowhere, where at least about ten years ago, there was no cellular service. And agreed on the punctuation and lunacy. Same guy also rants about the Illuminati and One World Order a lot...

(And...because I'm a masochist, just watched a video on the Ark Encounter where some couple was like "good thing no protesters lunged at our car, hate for 'em to go home with a hole in 'em." It's like "yay...threatening to shoot people and posting it to YouTube". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVXX18GsQeE )

27-07-2016, 07:51 AM
(26-07-2016 10:00 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(26-07-2016 09:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  "Débâcle"?! Dafuq? Seriously, where does this guy live? Weird punctuation. Notwithstanding the raving lunacy.

The South, in the middle of nowhere, where at least about ten years ago, there was no cellular service. And agreed on the punctuation and lunacy. Same guy also rants about the Illuminati and One World Order a lot...

(And...because I'm a masochist, just watched a video on the Ark Encounter where some couple was like "good thing no protesters lunged at our car, hate for 'em to go home with a hole in 'em." It's like "yay...threatening to shoot people and posting it to YouTube". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVXX18GsQeE )

Sounds like a lifetime of penance, right there. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
27-07-2016, 08:02 AM
For their sake and ours, I hope they're right.

That said, if I see Jesus coming down, without papers, I'm turning his undocumented ass over to INS.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
27-07-2016, 08:12 AM
(26-07-2016 09:20 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  One of the ministers on my Facebook feed has proclaimed now that this election is God's judgement on America possibly, and folks are agreeing. Be ready for imminent Rapture folks! Facepalm

Quote:I believe God will Judge all Nations by the Laws they implement an by the Fact that our Country has Turned its back on God. Remember last Election Cycle, at the DNC, they literally Booed God. As Reagan put it. "If we are not One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation Gone Under." An I say we have become "a Nation Gone Under."

In other news:
  • No one in this image realizes that both Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey were backed in the Supreme Court by a majority of Republican appointees.
  • Marriage equality and transgender people using bathrooms as normal are debacles.

To say nothing of the worst omen of all, .... preachers who randomly capitalize words ... yep, the end-times, they Must be Upon Us.

( ... is it just me, or is the apocalypse happening more often these days ?)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-07-2016, 08:45 AM
(26-07-2016 09:20 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  One of the ministers on my Facebook feed has proclaimed now that this election is God's judgement on America possibly, and folks are agreeing. Be ready for imminent Rapture folks! Facepalm

In other news:

But what baffled me from the age of about 7 years old is if "These things have to come to pass" as they say why are they opposed to them coming to pass?