I had the most messed up dream last night.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2015, 06:26 PM
I had the most messed up dream last night.
I was in a room but, not in a room. It was like I was in this room and I could see and hear everything going on in it but not actually there. It was a medical room and this child, a young girl, was being interrogated by some doctor. He was trying to force her to comply or give him some sort of information that she had or else he would kill her and was waving this syringe in her face. I remember wanting to help save the kid but I was not actually in the room somehow. With the most aggravating and sarcastic voice, he gets frustrated and says, Oh! Ok, your going to die now. And lethal injects her and I wake up with a slight headache an hour early with only 3 hours of sleep in that night and I couldn't get back to sleep.

Fucked up right? I mean wtf? Anyone else have fucked up dreams like that before that wake your ass up way too early and ya can't get back to sleep?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
26-01-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: I had the most messed up dream last night.
Don't read anything into this. Nightmares are usually a product of conscious stress you are aware of in your daily life or stress you are ignoring or dont think is important. Sometimes it can be after watching a scary movie, or a news story about a criminal you watched days earlier. It can be worry over a friend or someone in your family you know. It is simply a nightmare it is really just your brain being overactive.

If had some scary dreams myself, like a loved one dying or a pet dying.

Sometimes when you leave music or your TV on while you sleep your brain will incorporate outside input into your dream. I've woken up in the middle of a good dream where I was having sex with multiple women in the dream only to wake up in the middle of a "Girls Gone Wild" infomercial.<-------If only.

It's normal but if you are having bad dreams on a frequent basis it could be a sign of depression or bi polar disorder something clinical you might want to see a professional about.

But once and a while is really nothing just something underlying stress you might not be aware of.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-01-2015, 07:02 PM
I've had fucked up dreams, but can't remember even half of them!
Though, couple nights ago, I had a dream in which I was stressing over finding some sleep aid to knock me out Blink while I slept!

26-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Back in the early 90s I had just broken up with an abusive girlfriend. One night I woke up in a sweat after dreaming that my ex girlfriend was trying to burn down a glass house me and my new girlfriend(not in reality, just in the dream) my x in the dream was trying to murder me.

It freaked me out because the new girlfriend in my dream had no face, my ex had a very evil laugh and I watched her poor gas on the floor and light it.

I simply think I was stressed out about the breakup, not because I still loved her, that dream was months later. I think it stressed me out because while I was with her she was so jealous she made me paranoid talking to any woman. When I dumped her she had gotten upset at me while I was driving and started hitting me in the face(that was in real life).

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
26-01-2015, 07:16 PM
back in college I had a couple of dream analysis books, which were fun, but alot like astrology, you could make the definition fit anything if you tried hard enough.

but some things really did seem to relate back to whatever stress was going on in my life at the time like Brian37 was saying.

like I remeber a dream where the person kept trying to talk to me but I couldnt understand what they were saying because all of these teeth just kept pouring out if their mouth every time they tried to speak. the dream book said it had to do with telling lies. And right about that same time I learn my boyfriend is cheating on me. He had spent alot of time lying to me.

I think some things are common among people....love, hate, money, work, etc and our brains process these topics and their stresses in similar ways, hence the books being right sometimes.

but yeah, Ive had some off the wall dreams that make no sense whatsoever too.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
26-01-2015, 07:22 PM
(26-01-2015 06:26 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I was in a room but, not in a room. It was like I was in this room and I could see and hear everything going on in it but not actually there. It was a medical room and this child, a young girl, was being interrogated by some doctor. He was trying to force her to comply or give him some sort of information that she had or else he would kill her and was waving this syringe in her face. I remember wanting to help save the kid but I was not actually in the room somehow. With the most aggravating and sarcastic voice, he gets frustrated and says, Oh! Ok, your going to die now. And lethal injects her and I wake up with a slight headache an hour early with only 3 hours of sleep in that night and I couldn't get back to sleep.

Fucked up right? I mean wtf? Anyone else have fucked up dreams like that before that wake your ass up way too early and ya can't get back to sleep?

Actually, that would be a bad-ass movie! Thumbsup
26-01-2015, 07:29 PM
(26-01-2015 07:16 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  back in college I had a couple of dream analysis books, which were fun, but alot like astrology, you could make the definition fit anything if you tried hard enough.

but some things really did seem to relate back to whatever stress was going on in my life at the time like Brian37 was saying.

like I remeber a dream where the person kept trying to talk to me but I couldnt understand what they were saying because all of these teeth just kept pouring out if their mouth every time they tried to speak. the dream book said it had to do with telling lies. And right about that same time I learn my boyfriend is cheating on me. He had spent alot of time lying to me.

I think some things are common among people....love, hate, money, work, etc and our brains process these topics and their stresses in similar ways, hence the books being right sometimes.

but yeah, Ive had some off the wall dreams that make no sense whatsoever too.

Um no, the stress caused the dream, there really is no symbolism in dreams you can nail down, that is horoscope crap.

Nightmares or freaky dreams are nothing but dreams triggered by stresses and those stresses you can be aware of or unaware of. The triggers can be anything even addictions, sleep deprivation, mental illness, and even disease or infection. For healthy people most of the time it is simply a stress.

I found out after my mom had a urinary tract infection, that those things can cause sever delusions and hallucinations in some people. Didn't happen to my mom though.

No matter the trigger it really was just in your head.

26-01-2015, 07:54 PM
I have crazy dreams EVERY night.

Yesterday I dreamt that I was throwing cats at a lion as it tried to use a calculator.

I've had a dream where Ray Wise was hiding under my bed and refused to come out.

In most of my dreams I behave somewhat like a werewolf, pulling the ground toward me to move faster, bending the world to my will. I used to have those dreams where you can never punch hard enough... But I mostly just rip my enemies apart now, and leap over buildings. This is even without lucid dreaming.

One of the stranger dreams I've had in the last year:
Quote:I was pulling on the sky to waterski barefoot down a river while people and animals would periodically fly diagonally into the sky, pinballing off of trees. For some reason their main gravitational influence was shifting.

A while later I was on a salt water lake in a boat, and a native American assassin climbed aboard to kill me. He grabbed my hand, I was terrified for a moment, then it faded as I reached my finger out and touched his forehead. His face collapsed and he folded into nothing.

Something had fallen to the floor of the boat. I reached down to grab it, only to realize it was a rock, and I was now at the bottom of the lake. I was drowning, but I wasn't afraid.

Thousands of years passed, and the lake evaporated. My body was nothing but a salty, calcified skeleton. I looked up and saw the moon in the daylight. There were bright colonies all over it. It began to rain , and i walked into the forest, leaving chalky white smears on the trees.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
26-01-2015, 08:16 PM
(26-01-2015 06:26 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I was in a room but, not in a room. It was like I was in this room and I could see and hear everything going on in it but not actually there. It was a medical room and this child, a young girl, was being interrogated by some doctor. He was trying to force her to comply or give him some sort of information that she had or else he would kill her and was waving this syringe in her face. I remember wanting to help save the kid but I was not actually in the room somehow. With the most aggravating and sarcastic voice, he gets frustrated and says, Oh! Ok, your going to die now. And lethal injects her and I wake up with a slight headache an hour early with only 3 hours of sleep in that night and I couldn't get back to sleep.

That wasn't a dream, you're dreaming now.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
26-01-2015, 08:19 PM
(26-01-2015 08:16 PM)pablo Wrote:  

That wasn't a dream, you're dreaming now.

He he, thats mean.

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post