I had the most messed up dream last night.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2015, 08:19 AM
RE: I had the most messed up dream last night.
(27-01-2015 08:15 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Call Leonardo Dicaprio. He can help.

I'll take this guy instead.

[Image: tumblr_me2bwm0I561ri54teo1_500.jpg]

(27-01-2015 08:15 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  What pisses me off are the dreams that I have where I can jump back into after I wake up. Unfortunately, they are always the lame ones. Of course, this NEVER happens when the dream involves chicks.........

Disrupted sex dreams are the worst.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like thesummerqueen's post
27-01-2015, 08:24 AM
(26-01-2015 11:43 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(26-01-2015 08:40 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Anyone else disappointed when they're having a nightmare and wake up before they get a chance to kill the bad guy? Like, there's a psycho with an axe trying to break in your front door, so you grab your own knife and quickly but quietly sneak out the back door, come up behind the psycho, your adrenaline starts pumping as you stalk him and, just as you're coming up behind him ready to plunge your knife into his kidney you wake up and don't get to have that predatory sense of accomplishment...

Or is that just me?

I've had lucid dreams where I've been able to not only control the flow of the dream, but actually create things like weapons from nothing, and become impervious to harm. It's pretty disappointing when I can't stay asleep.

I had a dream where I was on someone's balcony, in a high rise. I snuck inside and for some reason I was looking for them to kill them. I got to the door at the end of the hall, and slowly turned the knob. Suddenly the door opened and I jumped and stabbed the man repeatedly. The man was laying there gasping and gurgling, wide eyed as he lay dying... And then I realized I was in my own bedroom, looking at myself dying. When I woke up from that dream and had to piss... It scared the shit out of me to even approach my bedroom door.

I must admit, the dreams in which I've figured out that I'm dreaming and therefore don't have to worry about the consequences of my actions are part of the reason I don't drink and have never experimented with any form of drug. A mind as close to the edge as mine needs the rational part to remain in complete control.

'Murican Canadian
27-01-2015, 10:56 AM
(26-01-2015 06:26 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I was in a room but, not in a room. It was like I was in this room and I could see and hear everything going on in it but not actually there. It was a medical room and this child, a young girl, was being interrogated by some doctor. He was trying to force her to comply or give him some sort of information that she had or else he would kill her and was waving this syringe in her face. I remember wanting to help save the kid but I was not actually in the room somehow. With the most aggravating and sarcastic voice, he gets frustrated and says, Oh! Ok, your going to die now. And lethal injects her and I wake up with a slight headache an hour early with only 3 hours of sleep in that night and I couldn't get back to sleep.

Fucked up right? I mean wtf? Anyone else have fucked up dreams like that before that wake your ass up way too early and ya can't get back to sleep?

I had a weird one last night. I dreamed I was having a kidney removed (not sure why - nothing in the dream or in real life to explain that one) and I woke up in the middle of the surgery. For some reason, I didn't want the doctors to know that I woke up so I kept my eyes nearly closed and kept quiet. The surgeon poked me with some medical implement and I didn't feel any pain so I was relieved that the anesthesia was working fine despite my being awake. Then I noticed the surgeon was the only one in the room attending to me. Everyone else was bustling about doing other things. Then the surgeon left the room. As I lied there on my stomach confused about what was going on, a little girl who was about 3 or 4 years old wandered into the room and lied down on the floor face up looking at me. Somehow this worked in the dream even though, in reality, the bed would be in the way. She was smiling and I knew she had figured out that I was awake. So I became concerned about how I would keep her from blurting it out. And that's all I remember. I have no idea what happened after that. I must have dozed into deeper sleep.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.