I had to do a survey for class

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2016, 05:02 PM
I had to do a survey for class
Hey guys.

I need to make a survey for my final English class assignment then distribute it and write a paper on the results, and I thought it might be interesting to toss it around the various forums I hang around on to see what the response was from different groups.

I couldn't find anything saying this kind of stuff isn't allowed, but if I missed it I apologize. If not, I'd really appreciated it if some of you could fill it out. It's about animation, and it's eleven questions. It actually kind of turned more into a test than survey, but if the teacher isn't complaining neither will I.

Everything's confidential, just for research, other stuff I need to say.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LBMG2RH

Thanks in advance. Blush

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: I had to do a survey for class
I uhhh didn't do very well Blush

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
27-04-2016, 06:08 PM
Done. I see a lot of animation movies, I have 4 grandchildren. Big Grin

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
27-04-2016, 06:18 PM
Done but not sure I helped.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
27-04-2016, 06:27 PM
Before I click done... If I give, shall we say, less than serious answers, will it have a negative impact on your course?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Done.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-04-2016, 07:02 PM
(27-04-2016 05:49 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I uhhh didn't do very well Blush

(27-04-2016 06:18 PM)BnW Wrote:  Done but not sure I helped.

It's a quasi-follow up to a paper on how most people don't know much about animation. So if you were completely lost that's actually good for me. Yes

(27-04-2016 06:27 PM)Sam Wrote:  Before I click done... If I give, shall we say, less than serious answers, will it have a negative impact on your course?

Nah, I'll just play off the answers as your way of saying you have no clue. Tongue

The teacher doesn't see the actual results beyond what I describe, so not really for the boxes, but if you mean things like purposefully answering wrong on the multiple choice ones, I'd greatly prefer you didn't.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
27-04-2016, 07:16 PM
(27-04-2016 07:02 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 05:49 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I uhhh didn't do very well Blush

(27-04-2016 06:18 PM)BnW Wrote:  Done but not sure I helped.

It's a quasi-follow up to a paper on how most people don't know much about animation. So if you were completely lost that's actually good for me. Yes

(27-04-2016 06:27 PM)Sam Wrote:  Before I click done... If I give, shall we say, less than serious answers, will it have a negative impact on your course?

Nah, I'll just play off the answers as your way of saying you have no clue. Tongue

The teacher doesn't see the actual results beyond what I describe, so not really for the boxes, but if you mean things like purposefully answering wrong on the multiple choice ones, I'd greatly prefer you didn't.

Okay... Here goes.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2016, 07:30 PM
I filled it out, stating up front that I don't even know what we are talking about. THanks for the opportunity to help.
27-04-2016, 07:40 PM
Done. I know I didn’t help.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce