I hate Computers.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2012, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2012 08:46 PM by itsacow.)
I hate Computers.
Well, I was recently a terrible person and downloaded age of empires 3 and expansions illegally via torrent. I figured out how to mount, install, and set everything up. Then, with great anticipation, I clicked the button to start it.

Then a system error came up and dashed my hopes. It said it was missing granny2.dll. So I then foolishly searched and installed said program.

Then another error came up:
The procedure entry point GrannyPWNGT34332VertexType could not be located in the dynamic link library granny2.dll

Technology. >.<
================================================================================​====================

1) Mount AOE3 Disk 1.iso (Age of Empires 3) . Install using the Key from the Keys.txt file in the KEYS folder. You will be required to mount
AOE3 Disk 2.iso and AOE3 Disk 3.iso during this install.

2) Mount AOE3 WCE.iso (Age of Empires 3 The Warchiefs Expansion) . Install using the Key from the Keys.txt file in the KEYS folder.

3) Mount AOE3 ADE.iso (Age of Empires 3 The Asian Dynasties Expansion) . Install using the Key from the Keys.txt file in the KEYS folder.

4) Run all the files in the patch folder one at a time. This will update the game to the final version with all fixes and patches. Order does not matter.

5) Copy all the files from the CRACKS folder directly into the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III directory.

***DO NOT RUN THE ORIGINAL GAME OR ANY OF THE ASIAN DYNASTIES EXPANSION YET DOING SO WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ACCESS TO ALL CIVILIZATIONS****

6) Run The Warchiefs Expansion. You will be prompted to enter the CD Key which is found from the Keys.txt file in the KEYS folder. Exit the game
after you've reached the main screen.

7) You're done! Enjoy your fully updated version of Age of Empires 3 and the expansions. Age of Empires 3 The Asian Dynasties should give you access
to all civilazations and campaigns so play with that version.

****Please note the cracks were done by unknown parties. This game cannot be played online but LAN matches can be done without issue.
The same CD Key can be used onall computers in a LAN. Attempting to play online might corrupt your game and require a full reinstall.****

================================================================================​=====================

Those are the instructions, if it would help any...

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
18-10-2012, 08:33 PM
I hate Computers.
Moo.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-10-2012, 08:34 PM
RE: I hate Computers.
(18-10-2012 08:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Moo.

Yes, moo indeed.

Under Repair.
[+] 2 users Like itsacow's post
18-10-2012, 11:19 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2012 11:24 PM by Vosur.)
Get a proper illegal copy of the game.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/3482597/A...I-RELOADED

'nuff said.

Actually, not enough said. Make sure that you use the proper precautions before you start downloading files from a torrent. Using a program such as PeerBlock will greatly reduce your chances of being caught. Also, make sure to check a torrent's reputation before downloading it. On ThePirateBay, colored skulls indicate which users can be trusted. A pink or blue skull next to the uploader's name means that he is trusted by the community because he has made valid contributions over a long timespan.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
18-10-2012, 11:41 PM
I can't help you; I'm a Luddite! Sorry.
19-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Thanks Vosur, but my internet has been cut to 20gb a month and I am now approaching that... Seriously though does anyone know how to get it t work on Vista?

Under Repair.
19-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Well after some searching the error is that my graphics card is not compatible with the game. As I am getting a new computer soon it does not matter. Blasted thing.

Under Repair.
19-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeek. That's so insecure Sadcryface2 Missing dlls, dodgy install processes. I wouldn't let that shit near my machine with a ten foot pole. Maybe a bit n00bish, never did get into piracy much. Maybe a little arrrr now and then in the past Tongue So all you'se whippersnappers with computers to trash can do it Wink
20-10-2012, 12:43 AM
I too am a proud owner of the complete AoEIII torrent set. I recall my experience installing everything being more smoother.

I love the AoE series.
20-10-2012, 12:56 AM
You're nay a shipmate me friend... yaarrr

[Image: sigvacachica.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The computers back then were so slow ... Abdul Alhazred 2 309 31-03-2013 10:27 AM
Last Post: FSM_scot