I hate Computers.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: I hate Computers.
You are pirating a game that is less than 20 dollars on Amazon? Low on cash are we?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2012, 02:13 AM
(20-10-2012 01:50 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  You are pirating a game that is less than 20 dollars on Amazon? Low on cash are we?

That's 20 bucks that'll go towards Sick Kids Foundation, or to the rebuilding of Haiti, or a sandwich, or to your operation so you won't be a sanctimonious dick. It sure can't go to support a studio that's been disbanded for several years now.

This'll really make your head explode: it was all done over unsecured wireless internet.
20-10-2012, 02:15 AM
(20-10-2012 02:13 AM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  
Quote:You are pirating a game that is less than 20 dollars on Amazon? Low on cash are we?

That's 20 bucks that'll go towards Sick Kids Foundation, or to the rebuilding of Haiti, or a sandwich, or to your operation so you won't be a sanctimonious dick. It sure can't go to support a studio that's been disbanded for several years now.

This'll really make your head explode: it was all done over unsecured wireless internet.

Do you donate to charity every time you pirate a game?
20-10-2012, 02:16 AM
(20-10-2012 02:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-10-2012 02:13 AM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  That's 20 bucks that'll go towards Sick Kids Foundation, or to the rebuilding of Haiti, or a sandwich, or to your operation so you won't be a sanctimonious dick. It sure can't go to support a studio that's been disbanded for several years now.

Do you donate to charity every time you pirate a game?

I do like a good sandwich now and again...
[+] 1 user Likes PoolBoyG's post
20-10-2012, 10:53 AM
(19-10-2012 03:15 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Seriously though does anyone know how to get it t work on Vista?
Seriously though does anyone know how to get it t work on Vista?
though does anyone know how to get it t work on Vista?
does anyone know how to get it t work on Vista?
anyone know how to get it t work on Vista?
know how to get it t work on Vista?
how to get it t work on Vista?
to get it t work on Vista?
get it t work on Vista?
it t work on Vista?
t work on Vista?
work on Vista?
on Vista?
Vista?

That's your problem right there. You're using Vista. Drinking Beverage

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
20-10-2012, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2012 01:10 PM by Logica Humano.)
(20-10-2012 02:13 AM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  
(20-10-2012 01:50 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  You are pirating a game that is less than 20 dollars on Amazon? Low on cash are we?

Oh, you mean Microsoft? The publisher of the game? And please, you and I both know that those 20 bucks are not going to a charity. I am not upset or anything. I just can't believe you aren't willing to pay 20 bucks.

That being said, Vosur is right. While you are at it, pirate Windows 7. c_c

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The computers back then were so slow ... Abdul Alhazred 2 309 31-03-2013 10:27 AM
Last Post: FSM_scot