I hate Valentine's Day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2016, 08:03 AM
RE: I hate Valentine's Day
Talk about a ill conceived holiday....

Named for a 3rd century catholic, who was arrested then beheaded......

and

The most notable event from the day is a bunch of Chicago hoodlums machine gunning the competition.....

If that doesn't get your libido going, what will, huh??????

[/sarcasm]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2016, 08:10 AM
(13-02-2016 03:54 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I'm bitter. Fuck it. Fuck it sooooo hard.

I almost put this in the ranting corner, but I hate it so much at the moment that it deserved its own thread. Besides, I figure I'm not the only one that hates it.

Why do I hate it? Because I've been disappointed 10 years in a row. That's how long its been since I last got to celebrate it. It sets up these expectations, and even when you're aware they're silly expectations, like a dinner date or some modicum of romance, and that it's really just a commercial holiday, it still makes you disappointed when there's no one who cares enough to celebrate it with you.

Hello lonely people, feel even more like shit today while happy couples rub it in your face.

We love you Nursling. Hop on a plane and come to the Dominican Republic, and I will hold your hand and walk you down the beach with a beer in your other hand as the sun goes down, can't get no more romantic than that. Can it?
14-02-2016, 08:18 AM
I took a group of doctors who are here in the Dominican Republic as part of the Doctors without borders thing yesterday Saturday to a school all the girls wore red t-Shirts with hearts on them for Valentines day. Middle school age, but very pretty. THe doctors visited 124 patients students and parents and grand parents. One local boy had been born with two fingers fused together. They anesthetised him and slit them apart. Don't have details, just that as I came to pick the docs up the kid waved to me with bandages on the two fingers separately.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
14-02-2016, 08:39 AM
You know I think it would be great to grab all the valentines day crap like cards and chocolate, get a flamethrower, and just burn it all.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-02-2016, 08:51 AM
(14-02-2016 08:39 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You know I think it would be great to grab all the valentines day crap like cards and chocolate, get a flamethrower, and just burn it all.

Burn good chocolate Shocking NOooo !!!! Weeping Unless its American chocolate (too much butyric acid means that to us Europeans American chocolate tastes vaguely like vomit) you can burn that shit all the live long day Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
14-02-2016, 09:59 AM
(14-02-2016 07:09 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(14-02-2016 06:54 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dang Gwynnies, I love this stuff. And heart shaped boxes of premium chocolates at least half off tomorrow makes it like two holidays in a row. So there! Tongue
Did Gwyneth send you a card this year Tongue

Whenever I see her I get eyes full of hearts, so she sends me something. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-02-2016, 01:08 PM
(14-02-2016 09:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(14-02-2016 07:09 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Did Gwyneth send you a card this year Tongue

Whenever I see her I get eyes full of hearts, so she sends me something. Big Grin

Ohhh that's good. I did tell her to send you a card after we met for hot no strings sex in a motel last week, damn it that was one of the conditionsTongue Big Grin
14-02-2016, 01:19 PM
(14-02-2016 01:08 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(14-02-2016 09:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Whenever I see her I get eyes full of hearts, so she sends me something. Big Grin

Ohhh that's good. I did tell her to send you a card after we met for hot no strings sex in a motel last week, damn it that was one of the conditionsTongue Big Grin

You better run away now, adey Laugh out load
14-02-2016, 01:29 PM
If you take away the word valentine and replace it with the word christmas, a lot of the arguments against valentines in this thread are just the same as why I think christmas is just as bullshit, alongside any stupid fucking brainwashing holiday, like easter.

Its just consumerism. Fuck valentines.... fuck pointless cards with stupid prewritten messages in them.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
14-02-2016, 02:49 PM
(14-02-2016 01:29 PM)bemore Wrote:  fuck pointless cards with stupid prewritten messages in them.

QFT

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.