I hate being told I am not an Atheist :O(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2014, 03:03 PM
RE: I hate being told I am not an Atheist :O(
(24-08-2014 06:02 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  [quote]You're not really an Atheist, you're too nice a person."

Thanks for the advise Thumbsup

Please remember the Native American Indians Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2014, 04:09 PM
My dad says the same thing, but he says I am not an atheist because I am not a legal adult yet, and there for can not chose to be an atheist.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-08-2014, 04:20 PM
(24-08-2014 04:09 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  My dad says the same thing, but he says I am not an atheist because I am not a legal adult yet, and there for can not chose to be an atheist.

I wasn't aware that the First Amendment (them's the one with freedoms of religion, speech etc., right?) had an age-related clause stipulating at what time they came into effect.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
24-08-2014, 04:33 PM
(24-08-2014 04:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-08-2014 04:09 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  My dad says the same thing, but he says I am not an atheist because I am not a legal adult yet, and there for can not chose to be an atheist.

I wasn't aware that the First Amendment (them's the one with freedoms of religion, speech etc., right?) had an age-related clause stipulating at what time they came into effect.

Well it is either that or get in a debate where I am spoken over.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-08-2014, 06:44 AM

I became an atheist at the age of 13. Or so I thought. Apparently, I had to wait 5 years to become an atheist (18 in Australia). Smile
26-08-2014, 09:31 AM
(23-08-2014 02:03 PM)justauntb Wrote:  I was just with a group of people and some lady said, "You're not really an Atheist, you're too nice a person." I let her have it with both barrels. Just because I'm an Atheist doesn't mean I am a bad person, and don't have any morals. I have more morals in my little finger than a lot of Christians I know. I have known her for 6 years and I told her I was an Atheist the entire time she has known me. Then my friend says how I know the bible forward and backwards...I told her that most Atheists do.....that's was why I (we) became Atheists...the more I read the more I knew it wasn't true. What the fuck is wrong with people ?????
I wish I had a good comeback....I am told that all the time. How do you talk to someone so stupid????Gasp

People do not need a god to be good. Not all people that believe in a god are good. We have lots of morals because we understand what is expected of people to live in a civilized society, you know "the golden rule". It has been around a lot longer than religion.

Lots of atheist are former religious people that did research to try to understand their faith better. Once they got into it they realized how much of it was all made up and made an exit.
[+] 1 user Likes wazzel's post