I hate debunking Sandy Hook Truthers... help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: I hate debunking Sandy Hook Truthers... help
I have several conspiracy friends. I tell them this all the time: the problem with conspiracy theorists is that they either claim the government is completely incompetent or they are the masters of pulling off wild impossible plots that can only be unraveled by some anonymous internet source.

Liberty loving, gun owning Atheist. Don't worry it confuses the right as well.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2014, 12:11 PM
I think it's in poor taste to give these types of nuts any sort of platform to espouse their conspiracy theories. If they truly believe in their conspiracies then they are likely mentally ill. However, I think most of these conspiracy nuts are simply attention seekers. I don't give them attention.
24-11-2014, 05:58 PM
So. I will honestly start off by saying - I sort of feel that there is quite a bit of truth being withheld regarding sandy hook. Not sure what exactly. The whole thing is quite fishy. I don't know. I question things.

however, I have watched quite a few "truther" videos and they are seriously INSANELY STUPID.

I do not have the link on hand, but there was a video "proving" that a mother was guiding her child to remember his lines on camera.

Their proof?

She put her hand on his shoulder at one point and at another point she blinked.

ERHMAGERD PROOF X 17398026150182650