I hate mornings...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: I hate mornings...
(19-02-2014 09:17 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 09:08 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Yeah well at least when I do shower, I wash the cracks. You don't, which would explain the mold. Big Grin

Be nice! Fat folk can have miles of crack Sad
[Image: man-boobs-moobs-1.jpg]

Dude bad taste that guy died today.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2014, 09:36 PM
(19-02-2014 09:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 09:17 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Be nice! Fat folk can have miles of crack Sad
[Image: man-boobs-moobs-1.jpg]

Dude bad taste that guy died today.

Well... at least he won't have trouble washing, anymore...
Yeah, I know! I'm going to hell for that... wait!
Sorry, dayum! It's sad...

[edit] Did he die this morning?

19-02-2014, 09:43 PM
(19-02-2014 09:36 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 09:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Dude bad taste that guy died today.

Well... at least he won't have trouble washing, anymore...
Yeah, I know! I'm going to hell for that... wait!
Sorry, dayum! It's sad...

[edit] Did he die this morning?

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/the-s...at-42.html

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-02-2014, 09:58 PM
If I had a partner, I would've atleast said something nice to my partner. (Still trying to conceal if I'm a girl or a guy.)

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
19-02-2014, 10:10 PM
(19-02-2014 09:58 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  If I had a partner, I would've atleast said something nice to my partner. (Still trying to conceal if I'm a girl or a guy.)

It never even occurred to me that you might not be a guy, really hoping you are now or I'm gonna feel stupid. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
19-02-2014, 10:12 PM
(19-02-2014 10:10 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 09:58 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  If I had a partner, I would've atleast said something nice to my partner. (Still trying to conceal if I'm a girl or a guy.)

It never even occurred to me that you might not be a guy, really hoping you are now or I'm gonna feel stupid. Big Grin

Like I did with fernidad.
Here's a hint
My real name, is actually, Dr. Forever Alone.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
20-02-2014, 12:37 AM
(19-02-2014 06:53 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ok Thammuz... You have some explaining to do. How is it you've tracked and recorded my mornings? Angry

Installing hidden cameras all over your house is just my way of saying I love you Big Grin

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
[+] 3 users Like Thammuz's post
20-02-2014, 07:26 AM
Mornings can be nice. Once my girls are done with this stretch of band I will have my weekend free to get back riding with the local university cycling team. I enjoy being out with the team in the morning, they are a good group of kids. There are a few other old farts like me that ride with them too. On the back roads we run across all kinds of wildlife, things a quiet and the air is nice.
20-02-2014, 04:55 PM
(20-02-2014 12:37 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 06:53 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ok Thammuz... You have some explaining to do. How is it you've tracked and recorded my mornings? Angry

Installing hidden cameras all over your house is just my way of saying I love you Big Grin
That's.... Sadcryface that's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me Hug Heart Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
20-02-2014, 06:01 PM
You people get up early Shocking

I'm a night person myself, I stay wake late, like right now, it's 1 past midnight here.

I get up at 8 Cool , kinda. More like 8:20 Big Grin. Wife is already gone to work.

Coffee cattle is on while I finish in the bathroom.

My work starts at 9 officially , but I rarely leave home before 9. Cool

15 min. drive to work, nobody expects me to be on time so that's all right.

That's 'bout it.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's