I hate myself and want to die. A love story by Highlander.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2014, 09:26 AM
RE: I hate myself and want to die. A love story by Highlander.
(24-03-2014 09:03 AM)Crulax Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 09:01 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  [Image: h7sDSQh.gif]

Have you ever seen the youtube video of that guy?

He gets down on the drums!Yes

Yeah, I have. The dude is insane. I would pay money to see him in person do what he does.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
24-03-2014, 09:57 AM
(24-03-2014 07:21 AM)Highlander Wrote:  I hate myself and want to die. A love story.

Musical accompaniment. Play before reading further.

You've gained consciousness. The infuriating grind of your phone on the bedside, each buzz screaming at you to wake up. Wake up! Open your eyes and see the light.

Get out of bed, follow the same ritual you've done every day for the past however many days of your working life. You're free, repeat after me.

Prepare your bitter, over-brewed percolated coffee because you're an American and that's your morning beverage of choice! If you're feeling particularly cheerful you might actually make your decaying corpse some food once you get out of the shower to wash that wretched stench off your pasty skin. Who knows, maybe it'll taste better than the take away?

You're alive!

Only... not quite. You don't own your house, the bank does. You work the vast majority of your life and convince yourself that anything else wouldn't be desirable. Keep the carrot on a stick.

Retirement!

One day you'll be old, senile, immobile, and barely cognitively functioning. That'll be when you finally get to see the world through those busted up cataracts of yours behind the intensely magnified glasses your doctor prescribed you.

Can you feel it yet?

This isn't about atheism or God. Not about the time your waste posting on a forum nobody cares about. In ten years time this forum will be yet another in a long line of Internet relics. People may read the archives every now and again going.

First post: 20th June 2005

You're an old, old man already. You made that post a young, pissed off atheist who finally 'woke up'. But now you're old. Old and dead.

Dead.

And you weren't even alive!

You were born too short to be tall, let alone even average. Face is sub 8/10 (sub8). You began balding. So much for going grey, chrome dome! It's over before it began! Life. God. Whatever is out there, spat right in your FUCKING FACE the moment you came out.

You were born a slave. A slave to your circumstances. Your country. Your family. Your faith. Your FACE.

Nobody comes out of this alive.

Hardly anybody comes in alive.

Cradle to the grave we're born to slave.

Good thing we found this forum. Found atheism. Now it's time to take a break from it all, enter the echo chamber, and talk about how we not only failed to master life. We failed to fit in.

This ain't about the friends you make, the jobs you take. But the things they write on your grave. You're a god damn slave!

I need. To fit. In.

If I didn't have an enemy I'd be the enemy. I'd hate myself and want to die.

Evil_monsterEvil_monsterEvil_monster

I am Highlander, and this is my story.

Sounds like the old hippie motto to me:

Tune in, turn on, drop out. Yes

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
24-03-2014, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2014 08:50 PM by Losty.)
(24-03-2014 09:12 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  8--D:

Hehehe

Ps. You joined this forum when you were 8???

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
24-03-2014, 12:00 PM
(24-03-2014 07:21 AM)Highlander Wrote:  I am Highlander, and this is my story.

It's not new when its Deja vu,

[Image: Sockpuppet.png]

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 4 users Like sporehux's post
24-03-2014, 08:43 PM
Quite an entrance. Welcome! Big Grin

The beauty of the heart, is the lasting beauty. - Rumi Heart
25-03-2014, 04:45 AM
(24-03-2014 07:21 AM)Highlander Wrote:  I hate myself and want to die. A love story.

Musical accompaniment. Play before reading further.

You've gained consciousness. The infuriating grind of your phone on the bedside, each buzz screaming at you to wake up. Wake up! Open your eyes and see the light.

Get out of bed, follow the same ritual you've done every day for the past however many days of your working life. You're free, repeat after me.

Prepare your bitter, over-brewed percolated coffee because you're an American and that's your morning beverage of choice! If you're feeling particularly cheerful you might actually make your decaying corpse some food once you get out of the shower to wash that wretched stench off your pasty skin. Who knows, maybe it'll taste better than the take away?

You're alive!

Only... not quite. You don't own your house, the bank does. You work the vast majority of your life and convince yourself that anything else wouldn't be desirable. Keep the carrot on a stick.

Retirement!

One day you'll be old, senile, immobile, and barely cognitively functioning. That'll be when you finally get to see the world through those busted up cataracts of yours behind the intensely magnified glasses your doctor prescribed you.

Can you feel it yet?

This isn't about atheism or God. Not about the time your waste posting on a forum nobody cares about. In ten years time this forum will be yet another in a long line of Internet relics. People may read the archives every now and again going.

First post: 20th June 2005

You're an old, old man already. You made that post a young, pissed off atheist who finally 'woke up'. But now you're old. Old and dead.

Dead.

And you weren't even alive!

You were born too short to be tall, let alone even average. Face is sub 8/10 (sub8). You began balding. So much for going grey, chrome dome! It's over before it began! Life. God. Whatever is out there, spat right in your FUCKING FACE the moment you came out.

You were born a slave. A slave to your circumstances. Your country. Your family. Your faith. Your FACE.

Nobody comes out of this alive.

Hardly anybody comes in alive.

Cradle to the grave we're born to slave.

Good thing we found this forum. Found atheism. Now it's time to take a break from it all, enter the echo chamber, and talk about how we not only failed to master life. We failed to fit in.

This ain't about the friends you make, the jobs you take. But the things they write on your grave. You're a god damn slave!

I need. To fit. In.

If I didn't have an enemy I'd be the enemy. I'd hate myself and want to die.

Evil_monsterEvil_monsterEvil_monster

I am Highlander, and this is my story.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
25-03-2014, 04:49 AM
(24-03-2014 09:26 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 09:03 AM)Crulax Wrote:  Have you ever seen the youtube video of that guy?

He gets down on the drums!Yes

Yeah, I have. The dude is insane. I would pay money to see him in person do what he does.

Not insane, technically gifted. Although the band he plays with doesn't play very complex music, he's clearly having fun. His solos filmed at drumclinics are pretty nice.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
25-03-2014, 03:40 PM
You ain't quite right in the head is you and shit?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
28-03-2014, 06:27 PM
(24-03-2014 10:54 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Ps. You joined this forum when you were 8???

No.

Truth seeker.
28-03-2014, 06:31 PM
(24-03-2014 08:43 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  No, it's like that "are you alive or just breathing?" statement. Most people just go through their lives not really taking the time to actually live it.
How could you possibly know that? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]