I hate one animal.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: I hate one animal.
(21-04-2015 05:56 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(20-04-2015 09:28 PM)pablo Wrote:  What about vermin?

I don't dislike them either. I don't like what they do sometimes but I don't have an inherent hatred towards them.

This does not mean I won't shoot them though.

Murder kinda implies hatred doesn't it?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2015, 10:20 AM
Why don't we have Panda skin rugs? We put other kinds of bear skins on the floor, why not Pandas? Or maybe we might have them stuffed or their heads on walls or made into coats. What does Panda stew taste like? We eat the meat of other bears.

It is healthier for humans to eat animals that eat only vegitation. I say we farm these Pandas like cattle and chow down.

Zeke, I bet if you tried Panda steak, you wouldn't hate them anymore. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-04-2015, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2015 10:37 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(20-04-2015 08:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(20-04-2015 08:29 PM)KUSA Wrote:  You have issues.

I don't have issues, everyone has an animal they don't like

They don't exist in isolation. How do you know they don't provide a useful whatever in "processing" bamboo trees ? What if a cure for a disease grows only in panda poop ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-04-2015, 10:20 AM
How about a sloth? Do you hate sloths? A sloth doesn't do much either and probably does a whole lot less than a panda. It hardly moves, it's so slow moss grows on them. It might as well be a tree limb.

[Image: tumblr_nmrozelEZm1ry6gggo1_540.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
21-04-2015, 12:08 PM
(21-04-2015 10:20 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  How about a sloth? Do you hate sloths? A sloth doesn't do much either and probably does a whole lot less than a panda. It hardly moves, it's so slow moss grows on them. It might as well be a tree limb.

It is more how they are evolutionary dead ends and how we spend more money trying to save them then an animal not going extinct without humans like rhinos or monk seals. This is not about what they do, it is the fact it is a hyped up dead end.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
21-04-2015, 01:11 PM
(21-04-2015 12:08 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(21-04-2015 10:20 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  How about a sloth? Do you hate sloths? A sloth doesn't do much either and probably does a whole lot less than a panda. It hardly moves, it's so slow moss grows on them. It might as well be a tree limb.

It is more how they are evolutionary dead ends and how we spend more money trying to save them then an animal not going extinct without humans like rhinos or monk seals. This is not about what they do, it is the fact it is a hyped up dead end.

Maybe they've evolved simply to be cute and that's their evolutionary niche. Rolleyes Or like Bucky said, their poop does something for the environment. Perhaps the knowledge that scientists have gathered over the years working with the pandas population might transfer to other at risk animals, maybe not rhinos, but some other critter. Just a thought.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
21-04-2015, 01:23 PM
Sloths evolved to have a very slow metabolism, giving them a distinct advantage under certain circumstances over their more lively neighbors.

Pandas are in the midst of a similar evolutionary transition.

'Murican Canadian
21-04-2015, 02:19 PM
(21-04-2015 10:20 AM)kim Wrote:  Zeke, I bet if you tried Panda steak, you wouldn't hate them anymore. Shy

I read this less than an hour after reading about lab-created panda and tiger meat.

:shocked:
21-04-2015, 02:28 PM
(21-04-2015 01:11 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Maybe they've evolved simply to be cute and that's their evolutionary niche.

Nothing evolves to be cute, cute is a subjective term. To me pandas are not cute at all, but jumping spiders are.

Quote: : Or like Bucky said, their poop does something for the environment. Perhaps the knowledge that scientists have gathered over the years working with the pandas population might transfer to other at risk animals, maybe not rhinos, but some other critter. Just a thought.

Panda poo can be used for fuel but so can human poop. And pandas are only still around because of money.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
21-04-2015, 03:20 PM
[Image: SO-I-HEARD.jpg]

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]