I hate people sometimes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2015, 11:20 AM
RE: I hate people sometimes
(29-03-2015 11:02 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Okay, so we're adding "Car decals" to the list of things that bother the all powerful guy? Consider

They're on god's allergy list. Just below taking prayer out of schools and cartoons.

Oh, and reasonable experimental conditions, too. And peanuts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Maratiga's post
30-03-2015, 11:26 AM
(29-03-2015 06:11 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Some fucker felt the need to tear off half of my "T-Rex eating a Jesus-fish" decal. I assume it is because they felt persecuted by a piece of plastic. Asshole, that was a gift.
This is why I don't advertise my atheism. The only sticker I have on my car simply states that I have been to Cape Hatteras.
Drinking Beverage

Sapere aude
30-03-2015, 11:28 AM
(30-03-2015 11:26 AM)f stop Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 06:11 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Some fucker felt the need to tear off half of my "T-Rex eating a Jesus-fish" decal. I assume it is because they felt persecuted by a piece of plastic. Asshole, that was a gift.
This is why I don't advertise my atheism. The only sticker I have on my car simply states that I have been to Cape Hatteras.
Drinking Beverage

I'd rather live in a world where I don't have to worry about advertising who I am.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 8 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
30-03-2015, 11:31 AM
I just got called a cult leader on another website by a fellow atheist. They always miss the part where I tell people that it is not ok to destroy property you don't own, that would include the property of believers. I am dirt poor, dead broke, hate guns and have no army, and to say the least dont care what people say about me as long as they leave it at words.

This however is unacceptable. This kind of action is petty and is only limited because of secular law. Imagine what this same person would do to others if there was no Constitution protecting any of us.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-03-2015, 11:33 AM
I had an atheist bumper sticker once, but I put it inside the glass so no one could fuck with it.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
30-03-2015, 11:36 AM
(30-03-2015 11:33 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I had an atheist bumper sticker once, but I put it inside the glass so no one could fuck with it.
inb4 "but then they broke the window."
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
30-03-2015, 11:47 AM
(30-03-2015 11:28 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(30-03-2015 11:26 AM)f stop Wrote:  This is why I don't advertise my atheism. The only sticker I have on my car simply states that I have been to Cape Hatteras.
Drinking Beverage

I'd rather live in a world where I don't have to worry about advertising who I am.
Me too. But there's this thing called reality.

Sapere aude
30-03-2015, 11:49 AM
And that would make them dicks. Theists wont even be fair to us, like with that kid on the Jesus statue. If he had actually damaged the statue, then it would have been a crime. But all he did was offend people and the statue was not damaged.

You want to say something that offends me, go for it. I also have the right to respond. But no one ever has the right to destroy things they don't own and no one has the right to get violent over words.

30-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Yes, it would be nice if we didn't have to advertise, but being that most humans believe in some sort of god, and these people vote and or run governments and own weapons that can kill me, I don't think at least in the west, people should freak out if I blaspheme someone or something. Humans have rights, ideas by themselves do not deserve blind value.

30-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Sometimes the most fun things are illegal.