I hate people sometimes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: I hate people sometimes
(04-04-2015 09:10 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 09:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Can I just say that this sticking shit on your car to advertise your personal beliefs is so American.
Noone does that here. The most you get is a flag if the All Blacks are playing in the world cup.
Does this happen anywhere else around the world?

It's big business here, maybe you should start selling them there. You could make $$$.

It wouldn't take off here because nobody cares enough about religion/atheism to advertise their position on it. The paint job on their car is more important.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-04-2015, 09:15 PM
(04-04-2015 09:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 09:10 PM)pablo Wrote:  It's big business here, maybe you should start selling them there. You could make $$$.

It wouldn't take off here because nobody cares enough about religion/atheism to advertise their position on it. The paint job on their car is more important.

They make them for about anything you can think of, not just beliefs.
04-04-2015, 09:16 PM
(04-04-2015 09:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 09:10 PM)pablo Wrote:  It's big business here, maybe you should start selling them there. You could make $$$.

"Fuck the Aussie Bastards" on a bumper sticker would sell like hotcakes.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-04-2015, 12:21 AM
(29-03-2015 06:45 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I am sure they first prayed about it and then asked themselves WWJD? Yup, that's what he would do.

To be fair, chasing people out of a marketplace with a whip does fall under the purview of WWJD.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-04-2015, 12:24 AM
(29-03-2015 11:02 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Okay, so we're adding "Car decals" to the list of things that bother the all powerful guy? Consider

Yep.

- Uncut foreskins
- Knowledge of good and evil
- Fig trees
- Sin (this one's a biggie)
- Blasphemy
- Iron chariots

And now?

- Darwin car decals

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Next thing you'll know he'll have trouble performing any miracles grander than making his likeliness appear on a piece of toast!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-04-2015, 12:48 AM
(05-04-2015 12:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 11:02 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Okay, so we're adding "Car decals" to the list of things that bother the all powerful guy? Consider

Yep.

- Uncut foreskins
- Knowledge of good and evil
- Fig trees
- Sin (this one's a biggie)
- Blasphemy
- Iron chariots

And now?

- Darwin car decals

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Next thing you'll know he'll have trouble performing any miracles grander than making his likeliness appear on a piece of toast!

Was he ever able to perform miracles grander than parlor tricks?

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
05-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Well, it is kinda like an invitation for trouble. Someone took you up on it. You put it on, they took it off. Tit for tat. Just be happy knowing you're an atheist and dispense with the militant crap.

http://www.bidstrup.com/bible.htm
05-04-2015, 04:27 PM
(05-04-2015 04:21 PM)pitar Wrote:  Well, it is kinda like an invitation for trouble. Someone took you up on it. You put it on, they took it off. Tit for tat. Just be happy knowing you're an atheist and dispense with the militant crap.

Your presence is an invitation for trouble.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
05-04-2015, 04:27 PM
(05-04-2015 12:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 06:45 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I am sure they first prayed about it and then asked themselves WWJD? Yup, that's what he would do.

To be fair, chasing people out of a marketplace with a whip does fall under the purview of WWJD.

Reminded me of this one Laughat
[Image: cK7Fr86.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
05-04-2015, 04:28 PM
(05-04-2015 04:21 PM)pitar Wrote:  Well, it is kinda like an invitation for trouble. Someone took you up on it. You put it on, they took it off. Tit for tat. Just be happy knowing you're an atheist and dispense with the militant crap.

Tit for tat???? Nothing he did deserved his property to be damaged.
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post