Poll: How many more theists or trolls will sign up before the Winter Solstice?
All of them
Wait, there’s a difference?
pi
Fill in the blank
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
I hate that I was right

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2014, 04:29 PM
I hate that I was right
On November 17th we were all pretty bored, talking about such things as “Nothing” and just passing the time when I said

(17-11-2014 09:45 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I feel that we are in a peaceful, troll-less lull before the Holiday Season storm when they come out of from under the bridge to try and save us so they can feel like they've done something to please their god even though their god only saves with faith and not because of actions but they don't seem to notice so they come here to show us how ignorant and deluded they are when their first post jumps right into preaching mode so brace yourselves.

Phew, run-on sentence.

A week later Humble shows up then seacaptain58, how many more will we have to slay before the Winter Solstice?

Place your bets!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: I hate that I was right
Since an answer would require math I will just answer 'too fucking many'.

Happens every year at this time. It so predictable that it's yawn-inducing at this point.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-11-2014, 04:37 PM
(28-11-2014 04:29 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  On November 17th we were all pretty bored, talking about such things as “Nothing” and just passing the time when I said

[url]
(17-11-2014 09:45 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I feel that we are in a peaceful, troll-less lull before the Holiday Season storm when they come out of from under the bridge to try and save us so they can feel like they've done something to please their god even though their god only saves with faith and not because of actions but they don't seem to notice so they come here to show us how ignorant and deluded they are when their first post jumps right into preaching mode so brace yourselves.

Phew, run-on sentence.
[/url]

A week later Humble shows up then seacaptain58, how many more will we have to slay before the Winter Solstice?

Place your bets!

Actually, I'm surprised there aren't more theists dropping in to try and convert some of us especially around christmas time.

Heck, I enjoy when they come by, it livens things up.

Wait a minute. Seacaptain58.!? How'd I miss this guy? Dang it. Now I gotta go looking for his posts.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
28-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Re: I hate that I was right
Because Gawd. And it's the birthday of Jebus.
28-11-2014, 04:42 PM
I suppose atheist forums are a magnet for deluded theists with Crusader's syndrome, thinking they're going to point out how we're wrong. All they really do is display their emotional and psychological issues publicly.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 4 users Like TheInquisition's post
28-11-2014, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2014 08:03 AM by Anjele.)
(28-11-2014 04:42 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  I suppose atheist forums are a magnet for deluded theists with Crusader's syndrome, thinking they're going to point out how we're wrong. All they really do is display their emotional and psychological issues publicly.

I like that - Crusader's syndrome - perfect! Thumbsup

I have trouble understanding theists that come here to preach and babble just as I have trouble with the door-to-door jebus salesmen. If we really wanted that crap there are churches everywhere. I am pretty sure anyone interested could find one, or three, or a dozen. Undecided

How I hear and react to the theobabble -

[Image: 542b468b577afb5368f9fde53864e549.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post