I hate youtube Christians.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2014, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2014 04:52 PM by Shadow Fox.)
I hate youtube Christians.
Big fan of AronRA! I posted this as follows and here is the following comments from this one retard who keeps who keeps reponding back to me. Sad Youtube christians, especially the children like this guy are the worst.

Me
Quote:Someday, I wish to be half the person you are. I am taking english classes, I might take speech and I am trying to read more ( even though I have terrible memory and learning skills) so that I can too become active and successful in the movement for what we do.

Instead of just making half assed comments towards theists who come onto forums. Sad 

Him
Quote:Merlin5by5Oct 8, 2014
+Shadow Fox That should be easy. That fat fuck must weigh 300 lbs or more. How much do you weigh?

Me.
Quote:That was rude. Seriously, Not cool man.

Him
Quote:When I deal with an ignorant jackass, I treat them like an ignorant jackass

Me: - this is after he replied to me and a bunch of others.
Quote:So, we are ignorant jackasses? I would say you are the ignorant jackass here mate. You provide nothing but ad hominem and ignorant statements with no logical or thought out argument. You are nothing more, than a petty, jealous, and angry little child. What are you? about 12 years old?

Maybe 15? I know your kind, angry at the world and so bigoted and brainwashed with your Christian indoctrination that you seek out videos on youtube like this one, just so you can act like a troll and tell everyone how stupid they all are. You are very quite pathetic and need to learn how to act like a man/woman
little person you[/quote]

Him:
Quote:By the way, you ignorant Jackass, I would bet MY Bachelors degree is bigger, and more technical than your GED, in any case, anywhere on earth.

....yeah...anyone who mentions something like that on youtube...doesn't have one.

Me:
Quote:Oh look, another lie and another Ad Hominem. You truly are pathetic. You know that right?

Him:
Quote:Nope, you want me to shit in your pathetic white boy mouth again?

This one is funny, since shit is the only thing coming out from him lol. I didn't point that out but he keeps making double and tripple posts.

Him...again.

Quote:Atheists are Moronic, ill educated, stupid, and have NO background in any of their own culture. THAT is their only attributes. They bitch and moan about God, simply to tweak the nose of the establishment, since they can't live any life of ethics, and don't want anyone, specially a religion, sitting in judgement of their own corruption. They only end up sitting on the curb, getting their license run for wants and warrants.

..yeah lol. Because we all know THAT is true!

Me:

Quote:Again, the only thing you have proven to yourself, me, and anyone reading these comments is that you are nothing more than an immature child.You are trying to get a reaction out of me so you can feel good about yourself making other people angry.

You are immature, rude, unintelligent, and have not contributed a single thoughtful, meaningful argument or point to our discussion. You have done nothing more then ad hominem, and ad nauseam as though your personal attacks and repeating yourself is going to persuade anyone but yourself that you are correct, or that I am this person you claim I am.

Your accusations are baseless, tasteless and judging from your poor manners and grammar, as well as the logical fallacy's you have presented, I am probably right to assert the notion that you are nothing more than a child.

Now why don't you leave and let the grown up people have their fun. You can go to tumbler or Gaia or 4chan to have discussions with like minded children like yourself. 

...this kid.

I swear, youtube Theists are the biggest pieces of special people on the planet. Think of the worst you could ever possibly encounter here and its like, time times worst.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: I hate youtube Christians.
youtube comments should stay on youtube

Just saying...Dodgy

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 3 users Like grizzlysnake's post
11-10-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: I hate youtube Christians.
(11-10-2014 04:40 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Big fan of AronRA! I posted this as follows and here is the following comments from this one retard who keeps who keeps reponding back to me. Sad Youtube christians, especially the children like this guy are the worst.

Me
Quote:Someday, I wish to be half the person you are. I am taking english classes, I might take speech and I am trying to read more ( even though I have terrible memory and learning skills) so that I can too become active and successful in the movement for what we do.

Instead of just making half assed comments towards theists who come onto forums. Sad 

Him
Quote:Merlin5by5Oct 8, 2014
+Shadow Fox That should be easy. That fat fuck must weigh 300 lbs or more. How much do you weigh?

Me.
Quote:That was rude. Seriously, Not cool man.

Him
Quote:When I deal with an ignorant jackass, I treat them like an ignorant jackass

Me: - this is after he replied to me and a bunch of others.
Quote:So, we are ignorant jackasses? I would say you are the ignorant jackass here mate. You provide nothing but ad hominem and ignorant statements with no logical or thought out argument. You are nothing more, than a petty, jealous, and angry little child. What are you? about 12 years old?

Maybe 15? I know your kind, angry at the world and so bigoted and brainwashed with your Christian indoctrination that you seek out videos on youtube like this one, just so you can act like a troll and tell everyone how stupid they all are. You are very quite pathetic and need to learn how to act like a man/woman
little person you

Him:
Quote:By the way, you ignorant Jackass, I would bet MY Bachelors degree is bigger, and more technical than your GED, in any case, anywhere on earth.

....yeah...anyone who mentions something like that on youtube...doesn't have one.

Me:
Quote:Oh look, another lie and another Ad Hominem. You truly are pathetic. You know that right?

Him:
Quote:Nope, you want me to shit in your pathetic white boy mouth again?

This one is funny, since shit is the only thing coming out from him lol. I didn't point that out but he keeps making double and tripple posts.

Him...again.

Quote:Atheists are Moronic, ill educated, stupid, and have NO background in any of their own culture. THAT is their only attributes. They bitch and moan about God, simply to tweak the nose of the establishment, since they can't live any life of ethics, and don't want anyone, specially a religion, sitting in judgement of their own corruption. They only end up sitting on the curb, getting their license run for wants and warrants.

..yeah lol. Because we all know THAT is true!

Me:

Quote:Again, the only thing you have proven to yourself, me, and anyone reading these comments is that you are nothing more than an immature child.You are trying to get a reaction out of me so you can feel good about yourself making other people angry.

You are immature, rude, unintelligent, and have not contributed a single thoughtful, meaningful argument or point to our discussion. You have done nothing more then ad hominem, and ad nauseam as though your personal attacks and repeating yourself is going to persuade anyone but yourself that you are correct, or that I am this person you claim I am.

Your accusations are baseless, tasteless and judging from your poor manners and grammar, as well as the logical fallacy's you have presented, I am probably right to assert the notion that you are nothing more than a child.

Now why don't you leave and let the grown up people have their fun. You can go to tumbler or Gaia or 4chan to have discussions with like minded children like yourself. 

...this kid.

I swear, youtube Theists are the biggest pieces of special people on the planet. Think of the worst you could ever possibly encounter here and its like, time times worst.
[/quote]

I sometimes post stuff on youtube christian videos but I pick and choose who I respond to. I never, ever insult others even if they are bat shit crazy. The christians in the comment sections are usually past reason anyway but it might sway someone on the fence who's reading the comments.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.