I hated elementary school...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2016, 01:15 PM
I hated elementary school...
In 3rd or 4th grade the school made me go see a mental health professional because I wasn't learning the "same way" as other students. I have a hard time learning from a textbook, I need to learn hands on. So I probably acted out like any normal kid would when they get bored.

Anyways, when I got to the specialized doctor 200 miles away..in which the school paid for by the way...the doctor did all his tests and what not. It took all day and the doctor talked to the school and said there isn't anything wrong with me and that I just didn't like the school. Which was true..I hated that fucking school and the way they treated me.

So when I got back to school, they expelled me and told my parents they didn't want me back. That's right, I got expelled from school in 4th grade. How awesome is that? I got expelled only because I was different from other students and didn't learn the same way.

I never really attended 4th grade, I pretty much went from 3rd to 5th. Haha.

I just wanted to share this because its fucked up.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply