I have a CRAZY situation here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2015, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 12:43 PM by dirtstar.)
I have a CRAZY situation here
This one time, at bandcamp, I stuck a...

Ok just kidding. I'm removing this but will continue the convo for Bows and Arrows. Paranoia is a REAL thing. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: I have a CRAZY situation here
do you have a crush on her? kinda sounds like it. Wink

well, I am not one to take orders from assholes, so I wouldnt listen to her husband unless I thought she would get hurt in some way. If it was her saying go away- I would. If her husband is monitoring her every move and could be abusive or seriously nasty to her- I would probably try to find a secretive way to contact her- just once to give her a written way to find me. I depend on my phone for my contact info, so if that was taken or deleted, I wouldnt be able to remember your number, kwim?

does the husband know what you look like? do you know his hours? or the car he drives? or where she works?

I have found those are the people that call at 3am out of the blue because their world just fell apart and need help. That is why I would try to meet her once to give the contact info if she ever needs it.

do you want to be that person? or are you good with just walking away?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
22-04-2015, 12:41 PM
I noticed you are believing and defending everything she has done.
You don't know for sure about anything she's told you.
Be careful, I got a threat, and a gun pointed at me for believing someone who lied when she said she was divorced.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
22-04-2015, 12:53 PM
(22-04-2015 11:15 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  do you have a crush on her? kinda sounds like it. Wink

well, I am not one to take orders from assholes, so I wouldnt listen to her husband unless I thought she would get hurt in some way. If it was her saying go away- I would. If her husband is monitoring her every move and could be abusive or seriously nasty to her- I would probably try to find a secretive way to contact her- just once to give her a written way to find me. I depend on my phone for my contact info, so if that was taken or deleted, I wouldnt be able to remember your number, kwim?

does the husband know what you look like? do you know his hours? or the car he drives? or where she works?

I have found those are the people that call at 3am out of the blue because their world just fell apart and need help. That is why I would try to meet her once to give the contact info if she ever needs it.

do you want to be that person? or are you good with just walking away?

Yes indeed but also married. Sorry to disappoint. Facepalm I will say that dealing with religious in-laws has been very challenging. The question then begs... why would you allow feelings for a same type scenario? Good questions sometimes have no answers. Weeping

But yes I was concerned for her well being considering the guy seems to be a braggadocios type gun toting religious dude. THAT concerned me. But she is aware I'm on FB and has since re-activated her account yet no messages and I've been removed as a friend. Of course being curious I have taken a couple of peeks within the last 24 hrs or so on her FB site and it appears she's trying to move on. I respect that.

I'm paranoid, of course, that somehow someone will catch wind of this very public conversation! That fact is not lost on me but if that's the case then I'm OK with sharing that I intend to go away quietly out of respect for her and what appears to be her attempt to pick up the pieces and move on. All great loves will one day have to part anyway... sometimes it's short lived and sometimes it's after many many years but they all part in the end and you live off the memory. Thumbsup
22-04-2015, 12:55 PM
(22-04-2015 12:41 PM)pablo Wrote:  I noticed you are believing and defending everything she has done.
You don't know for sure about anything she's told you.
Be careful, I got a threat, and a gun pointed at me for believing someone who lied when she said she was divorced.

Wow pablo! Yes that is very sound advice. I suppose having a crush or feelings for someone will do that to you.
[+] 1 user Likes dirtstar's post
22-04-2015, 01:05 PM
(22-04-2015 12:53 PM)dirtstar Wrote:  I'm paranoid, of course, that somehow someone will catch wind of this very public conversation! That fact is not lost on me but if that's the case then I'm OK with sharing that I intend to go away quietly out of respect for her....

How about going away out of respect for your wife?

Does your wife even know about this? If not, how do you morally justify this?
[+] 1 user Likes Tomasia's post
22-04-2015, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 01:18 PM by dirtstar.)
(22-04-2015 01:05 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(22-04-2015 12:53 PM)dirtstar Wrote:  I'm paranoid, of course, that somehow someone will catch wind of this very public conversation! That fact is not lost on me but if that's the case then I'm OK with sharing that I intend to go away quietly out of respect for her....

How about going away out of respect for your wife?

Does your wife even know about this? If not, how do you morally justify this?

The 'ole she got me first justification that's illogical and the end result is we are expecting to separate fairly soon. Talks have been underway. She is aware of the friendship including the texting but not the revelation of feelings though it's irrelevant considering we are making arrangements to separate.
[+] 1 user Likes dirtstar's post