I have a Dog-sized hole in my heart.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: I have a Dog-sized hole in my heart.
(09-08-2012 09:46 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  The resurrection of this thread calls for a Snuffy picture update.

The rag toy at her feet means it's time to play fetch!

The expression on her face - priceless!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2012, 03:47 PM
(09-08-2012 03:10 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Kool aid works great if you wanna dye snuffs hair. Our small white dog will be purple this Halloween if my kids have any say in the matter.

I've never heard of this before. I have some Grape Crystal Light at home...I'm kinda thinking the next time I'm ripped I may be tempted to test it out! Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-08-2012, 03:54 PM
You nafta make a sort of paste with hair conditioner I think. Lots of youtubes with instructions tho.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
09-08-2012, 06:52 PM
I have a Dog-sized hole in my heart.
(09-08-2012 03:54 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You nafta

Penalty hoot.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-08-2012, 07:18 PM
I promise not to be that guy who is always posting pictures of his dog, but couldn't resist this one...

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
09-08-2012, 10:29 PM
(09-08-2012 03:34 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-08-2012 02:50 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  My wife and I adopted a mut. We absolutely love her very much, but there are downsides. I have to get up in the morning even if I have off to walk her. Even in the dead of winter. I highly recommend adopting one. That being said, I really love birds as pets. The most you can hope for out of a dog is maybe 16 years with a small breed. There are birds of every type possible. For less than 300 dollars, you can get one that will live about 35 years. My grey watches tv. Her favorite show is the one where the chefs compete on the food network. She is about 30 years old, and I can expect to get at least another 30 years if not more out of her. I got her for free and so far she has only cost my 100 dollars in vet bills and that was by choice. Birds are smart enough to understand many things that dogs either don't or take forever to get. I also have a housecat and there is more danger of my grey biting the cat than the other way around.

African greys in particular are very smart.

Have you read about Alex? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_(parrot) Youtube also has videos of him.

Yeah, Alex was truly great. I was devastated the day he died. He was the only animal to have his obituary in The Economist. I am happy that the work still continues though.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
18-04-2013, 05:41 PM
For the thousands of you cold-heartless bastards who have been begging for an updated picture of Snuffy, I give to you her yesterday morning wake up call:

[Image: tumblr_mlh5o7YhbM1snad31o3_500.jpg]

~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post