I have a Dog-sized hole in my heart.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: I have a Dog-sized hole in my heart.
So I went to the local shelter and found my new best friend.

[Image: zt7uw5.jpg]

She hasn't told me her name yet.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Erxomai's post
24-04-2012, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2012 09:45 PM by Anjele.)
Like VERY much!

Let us know when you find out her name.

My little Karma is often called Tiny Terrorist by hubby and son...for some reason I tend to call her Scooter.

Chopper answers to that and also to Little Dude.

Lady gets called Brown Dog by hubby. I often call her Girly or Lady Bird.

They should all be terribly confused but it's like each dog has a different name from each of us.

Have fun with her!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Awww! So sweet! How's she settling in, crying at night like a newborn?
24-04-2012, 10:27 PM
(24-04-2012 10:15 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Awww! So sweet! How's she settling in, crying at night like a newborn?

This is her first night with me. So far I haven't heard her bark. That's a good thing for me. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Awww Smile She such a cutie.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-04-2012, 02:04 AM
She looks awesome man. I LOVE that she hasn't told you her name yet. Best way to name a dog is to wait for it huh?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
25-04-2012, 09:23 AM
(25-04-2012 02:04 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  She looks awesome man. I LOVE that she hasn't told you her name yet. Best way to name a dog is to wait for it huh?

Yeah but it's driving my mom crazy. I took her to meet my mom's pug and she could hardly stand it that the dog doesn't have a name yet. All she could come up with we're dorky girl names like Sweetness and Daisy. When I said I don't think she wants a girly name (No offense Girly), my mom then suggests Sammy-short for Samantha. Well Samantha is my therapist's name. While she's already very therapeutic, I don't think I want to name her after my therapist!

~Izel
25-04-2012, 09:25 AM
(25-04-2012 09:23 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-04-2012 02:04 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  She looks awesome man. I LOVE that she hasn't told you her name yet. Best way to name a dog is to wait for it huh?

Yeah but it's driving my mom crazy. I took her to meet my mom's pug and she could hardly stand it that the dog doesn't have a name yet. All she could come up with we're dorky girl names like Sweetness and Daisy. When I said I don't think she wants a girly name (No offense Girly), my mom then suggests Sammy-short for Samantha. Well Samantha is my therapist's name. While she's already very therapeutic, I don't think I want to name her after my therapist!
That's great! You can spill your guts to your puppy and pat your therapist on the head and offer her a treat.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
25-04-2012, 09:51 AM
I just like how it appears as though you have laid down onto the ground to get that shot of her. Typical dog lover.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks cute !

Her name will jump at you when she relaxes, in a week or two. Right now she is concentrating on figuring out her new life - her personality will bloom in a while and then she will do things that inspire names.

How old is she? Any background info available?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man