I have a TERRIBLE coworker, with the worst attitude ever? I need advice!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: I have a TERRIBLE coworker, with the worst attitude ever? I need advice!!
(17-11-2015 08:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 05:51 PM)xastrogasmx Wrote:  I'm caught between whether or not I should say something or just keep my nose out of it. My better sense is telling me to just let it go and mind my own business, but I also feel like it's unfair for everyone to have to work with someone so hostile and emotionally and possibly mentally unstable.

You can send a letter to corporate management without your name, (even above your local place), ... or HR without your name. Just tell them there is a hostile environment caused by her, and everyone knows it, and if they don't do something you will report them to the EEOC. They don't need to know who did it. The fur will fly.

I just wonder if it will get to them, I mean I'm sure they get tons of letters.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2015, 12:05 PM
(18-11-2015 12:04 PM)xastrogasmx Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 09:51 PM)BryanS Wrote:  So...uhmmm...yeah...your boss was screwing this lady. Or at least they were flirty enough where she has something on him.

I'm pretty sure they haven't done anything together, but they were kind of flirty. Or at least she was VERY flirty.

Is she hot? Because that is a VERY important piece of information.

Not pertaining to your dilemma in one bit. I'm just pervily curious! Drooling

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-11-2015, 12:05 PM
(17-11-2015 06:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It may be better to gather a few coworker that have issues with this employee and request a meeting with HR.

Hearing a complaint from one person can be seen as a personal issue and not a personnel issue. If you present the issue with others who feel the same your point may be better taken and more likely to be heeded.

That's what I was thinking too, if it's just me it might seem like I have something personally against her.
[+] 1 user Likes xastrogasmx's post
18-11-2015, 12:06 PM
(18-11-2015 12:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 12:04 PM)xastrogasmx Wrote:  I'm pretty sure they haven't done anything together, but they were kind of flirty. Or at least she was VERY flirty.

Is she hot? Because that is a VERY important piece of information.

HahaSmileSmile no I would definitely not consider her hot.NoNoNo
[+] 1 user Likes xastrogasmx's post
18-11-2015, 12:29 PM
(18-11-2015 12:06 PM)xastrogasmx Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 12:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Is she hot? Because that is a VERY important piece of information.

HahaSmileSmile no I would definitely not consider her hot.NoNoNo

In that case, I recommend doing all that you can to get her fired post haste!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-11-2015, 01:12 PM
(18-11-2015 12:04 PM)xastrogasmx Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 08:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You can send a letter to corporate management without your name, (even above your local place), ... or HR without your name. Just tell them there is a hostile environment caused by her, and everyone knows it, and if they don't do something you will report them to the EEOC. They don't need to know who did it. The fur will fly.

I just wonder if it will get to them, I mean I'm sure they get tons of letters.

Recorded/Registered delivery??

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
28-11-2015, 05:11 PM
You can't concern yourself with how others may be treated. If you go up the ladder, speak only of how this co-workers behavior is affecting your work. Let him/her know how you like working for this company. Do not send an anonymous letter, no one pays attention to them.
[+] 1 user Likes Takelababy's post
28-11-2015, 08:25 PM
In my opinion and at that point, contact your human ressources department and file a formal complain for harassment. If half of what you describe is true, she will be out of job or isolated in corner doing drone work for the rest of her carrier there.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
28-11-2015, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2015 08:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-11-2015 05:11 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  You can't concern yourself with how others may be treated. If you go up the ladder, speak only of how this co-workers behavior is affecting your work. Let him/her know how you like working for this company. Do not send an anonymous letter, no one pays attention to them.

There was a time when I was young dumb and full of cum that I would've been tempted to go the complaint route. But that was 35 years ago. Now I'd probably just smile at her whenever we pass and say "Jesus loves you."

#sigh