yes
no
[Show Results]

I have a big act planned for school 2moro

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-03-2011, 01:34 PM
I have a big act planned for school 2moro
To combat the wearing of crosses (torture devices) at my school, I am going to be wearing a shirt with a swastika on it. If I get grilled for it, because nazis killed jews, I'll just bring up that Christians promote the killing of gays, adulterers, people who commit bestiality, people who are incest, and non-believers.

Problem Christian school staff?

Fight the system,

~~~but don't mute the opposition!~~~
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 02:00 PM
RE: I have a big act planned for school 2moro
I wouldn't. A swastika is not approptiate in school, since a certain guy with fancy moustache used it just tens of years ago. A cross is the symbol of christianity that represents the death of their saviour which granted them a place in heaven.

Christians don't promote killing gays, adulterers, animal fudgers, incesters and non-believers. There are individuals who might do that, but I'm very sure that the overwelming majority of christians don't promote those things.

By wearing a swastika, you'll make yourself look like a nazi.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
15-03-2011, 02:02 PM
No using the Nazi symbol will be bringing horrible consequences.

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Sure they may not actually believe these things, but they follow the same faith that was the norm of christianity was many years ago. I stand by my point that believe in the Bible, but not believing in the full contents of the Bible, is both hypocritical and unacceptable.
(15-03-2011 02:02 PM)The Doctor Wrote:  No using the Nazi symbol will be bringing horrible consequences.

Why would i not be allowed to spread my view that Judaism is punishable by death (if I actually held said view) ?

Fight the system,

15-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Pardon my French, but why the hell do you own a shirt with a swastika on it?

I seriously urge you to reconsider this!
I see your point, but do you really think that this is the best way to get your point across? Please remember, two wrongs do not automatically make a right.
You are not the only one who associate the cross with something negative, but this hardly makes wearing the symbol of one of the only organizations who can rival the Christians death toll a constructive thing to do. This will in no way help you win your school mates over, it will only serve to ostracize you.

You don't need to be a Jew, a Christian or even religious at all in order to be offended by the swastika. I have been to several of the larger concentration camps ( Auswitch 1 Auswitch 2 & Sachsenhausen ), and I will bear the memories of what I saw and learned there with me for as long as I live. I have stood and looked at the very operating table in Sachsenhausen where "doctors" tried to sew people together to see if they could create Siamese twins out of regular twins (yeah, that's no myth). They would also removed healthy organs from healthy people in order to see how they would react to different poisons without said organ in relations to their control group. The control group was usually the rest of their family.
I went to the camps on a guided tour. Our guide had himself been imprisoned in Sachsenhausen. He told stories about how he had seen his friends been taken to the gas chambers. He told us how the people who where gassed where the lucky ones. The unlucky ones had their hands tied behind their backs before they where hoisted up a pole by the rope their hands where tied with. Try clasping your hands behind your back and move your hands over the top of your head and back to the front to get a picture of what we are talking about. They where then left hanging there for days. When they were taken down the tendons in their arms had had long since given up and they had lost the ability to move their arms for the ( short ) remainder of their lives.

This is but a taste of the evil the swastika represents. I urge you, once again, please reconsider!

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
15-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Quote:Sure they may not actually believe these things, but they follow the same faith that was the norm of christianity was many years ago. I stand by my point that believe in the Bible, but not believing in the full contents of the Bible, is both hypocritical and unacceptable.
Unacceptable? School kids might not even know what's in the bible. Alot of Christians don't know.
How is it unacceptable to believe in the bible (in the cherry picking way that most christians do)?
Quote:Why would i not be allowed to spread my view that Judaism is punishable by death (if I actually held said view) ?
For the same reason that westboro baptist church shouldn't be let to protest in schools if they'd want to.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
15-03-2011, 02:09 PM
And was Hitler not a Christian? Was the proprietor of this inhumane act not a firm believer in the Bible? I contend that if Christianity never existed, the holocaust may have never even happened.

Oh, and fyi, I asked a few kids (non-Jews) at my school if the holocaust offended them. Verbatum this is what one of them told me (the others agreed):

"I'm not jewish so why would it offend me? It doesn't offend me at all"
(15-03-2011 02:08 PM)Kikko Wrote:  
Quote:Sure they may not actually believe these things, but they follow the same faith that was the norm of christianity was many years ago. I stand by my point that believe in the Bible, but not believing in the full contents of the Bible, is both hypocritical and unacceptable.
Unacceptable? School kids might not even know what's in the bible. Alot of Christians don't know.
How is it unacceptable to believe in the bible (in the cherry picking way that most christians do)?
Quote:Why would i not be allowed to spread my view that Judaism is punishable by death (if I actually held said view) ?
For the same reason that westboro baptist church shouldn't be let to protest in schools if they'd want to.

It is unacceptable to me, this is not an objective stand point.

So why is the kid wearing a cross allowed to demonstrate his pro-Christianity but I am not allowed to demonstrate my anit-Judiasm? Why so double standard holding? I'd rather have religion not be present in schools at all, but as long as he can wear a cross I should be allowed to wear a swastika.

Fight the system,

15-03-2011, 02:12 PM

The meaning of the swastika has been tainted by Nazism!

The original meaning is quite nice.
[Image: swastika.gif]
[Image: luckymongol.gif]

"GOOD LUCK EMBLEM
"The Swastika" is the oldest cross and emblem in the world. It forms a combination of four "L's" standing for Luck, Light, Love and Life. It has been found in ancient Rome, excavations in Grecian cities, on Buddhist idols, on Chinese coins dated 315 B.C., and our own Southwest Indians use it as an amulet.

It is claimed that the Mound Builders and Cliff Dwellers of Mexico, Central America consider "The Swastika" a charm to drive away evil and bring good luck, long life and prosperity to the possessor."

[Image: i438_nazidolphin.jpg]

Many older jewish men, who lived through the holocaust still remember what the swastika represented and own lucky coins and other items with the emblem on it, and don't consider it a Nazi Symbol.

卍 vs. 卐 (theres no difference, both same meaning)

But even though I know this truth, I still look at the swastika and see hate.
[Image: tumblr_lfo4q2ppP21qe8w5oo1_500.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Yes, the above is true.

Fight the system,

15-03-2011, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 03:22 PM by MasterRottweiler.)
You could probably achieve the same by wearing a pentagram, an inverted cross or even the evolution fish sign Tongue, I think there are more ingenious ways to prove your point like making a good anti-religious slogans, posters, flyers, etc. and print it on a t-shirt for example IMO.

With all due respect, I think there is fine line between trolling and being twisted, if you have not seen the threads about the religious troll girl you should watch it my friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcikNCsil...ture=feedu

Even if its done for the sake of trolling or trying to make a point, it is somewhat twisted IMO. Peace

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user