yes
no
[Show Results]

I have a big act planned for school 2moro

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-03-2011, 10:01 PM

RE: I have a big act planned for school 2moro
You've gone and started a kitty thread.. and it aint even caturday...
[Image: i439_kitty.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 10:09 PM
(15-03-2011 10:01 PM)Sanctus Wrote:  You've gone and started a kitty thread.. and it aint even caturday...

[Image: 081129-caturday.jpg]

Sanctus, do you know your hotlinks aren't working?

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 10:22 PM

(15-03-2011 10:09 PM)trillium13 Wrote:  
(15-03-2011 10:01 PM)Sanctus Wrote:  You've gone and started a kitty thread.. and it aint even caturday...

[Image: 081129-caturday.jpg]

Sanctus, do you know your hotlinks aren't working?

What what, wut? Just using [*img]url[/img] bb code.. whats not working.. I see the pictures that I'm linking..
15-03-2011, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 11:18 PM by Lilith Pride.)
[Image: ValentinesShaded.png]
A photo of me (SL) that I made for Valentines day since I'm a polygamist =p (and photographer)

But yes, your best reference to get away with is the upside down cross which would be a more direct attack on the crosses. While I was in high school I was assaulted by police officers for enjoying my green trench coat. Seriously, I just wore it because it's so wonderfully warm, and it had been a few weeks after Collumbine anyway.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
15-03-2011, 11:29 PM
The thread is "I have a big 'ACT' planned for school 2moro", NOT "I have a big 'CAT' planned for school 2moro". Tongue

Too bad that little kittie didn't hi-jack the German army the way it hi-jacked this thread. Big Grin

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
15-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Just stick to homeopathic cyanide solutions... no nazis involved..

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
16-03-2011, 12:14 AM

Wear a thinking atheist t-shirt, or something.

While wearing a nazi shirt is perfectly legal, it isn't what you're trying to express is it? No, you're trying to express your antitheism... Which is good, because TTA has you covered.
16-03-2011, 12:25 AM
[Image: nazi-cat.jpg]

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
16-03-2011, 12:43 AM
(15-03-2011 09:29 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Not funny at all actually. That suspension goes on your permanent record, along with the reason for it, I imagine.

I'd have come back to school the next day,wearing the same shirt, with an essay on the Samnites and that shield emblem so as to help educate the blatant ignorance that plagues the school Principal. Suggesting they read it to learn something and thus be a role model for the student body, instead of ignorantly persecuting those who know more than she/he does.
If there was a problem with that, I'd return with my attorney. Call it a symbolic gesture. Wink

My permanent record is so stained that I don't think it made much of a big dent. I am an official racist because I imposed the Store Policy "Nobody wearing a hood will be served" on a muslim woman. I think that sort of overrides everything xD

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
16-03-2011, 03:36 AM
After reading several of these posts I have decided against the idea of the nazi shirt, rather I will purchase an atheist shirt (from this site, even)

Which do you think would send the strongest message?

Fight the system,

~~~but don't mute the opposition!~~~