I have a feeling I'm about to be controversial .........

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: I have a feeling I'm about to be controversial .........
(07-02-2013 11:40 PM)Egor Wrote:  Tomorrow's my full marital art workout. Might as well work out on you. Undecided

Blink Exclamation Confused Bechased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2013, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 11:48 PM by Free Thought.)
(07-02-2013 11:40 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(07-02-2013 08:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I take offence at that statement.

I do so as proxy for Hughsie. How dare you insult his intelligence like that.

You me, right now. Flintlock pistols at 40 paces.

Tomorrow's my full marital art workout. Might as well work out on you. Undecided

Flintlock pistols or bust.

If I am to duel, I will do it in style.

As such, all watching must wear tuxedos and a fancy hat. top hats, bowlers or fedora. Monocles and canes are optional, Ladies must were petticoats and matching old day attire..

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-02-2013, 11:07 AM

(07-02-2013 11:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-02-2013 11:40 PM)Egor Wrote:  Tomorrow's my full marital art workout. Might as well work out on you. Undecided

Flintlock pistols or bust.

As such, all watching must wear tuxedos and a fancy hat. top hats, bowlers or fedora. Monocles and canes are optional, Ladies must were petticoats and matching old day attire..

Well, of course. That's how all atheists want it. You'd rather die than fight. You'd have no problem going in a theater and shooting a bunch of people and then putting the gun in your mouth, but to actually strive or fight for something--forget it. And that only makes sense--atheism necessarily leads to 0 reason to be alive.

It's a trick of Satan; it's a mirage he casts: You first feel freedom, and so you think it's good and true, but then all your ground eventually slips out from underneath you and you end up with no reason to be alive at all.

So instead of donning a pair of boxing gloves and a mouth gaurd and putting your faith in God, you'd rather dress up like a joke and be put out of your misery like an old sick dog. You are, after all, an atheist. You should have been a monkey--it's true, because giving you human life was just throwing it away.

Hmmph. I think that last sentence was prophecy. It felt like prophecy.
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2013, 11:13 AM
(08-02-2013 11:07 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(07-02-2013 11:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Flintlock pistols or bust.

Well, of course. That's how all atheists want it. You'd rather die than fight. You'd have no problem going in a theater and shooting a bunch of people and then putting the gun in your mouth, but to actually strive or fight for something--forget it. And that only makes sense--atheism necessarily leads to 0 reason to be alive.

It's a trick of Satan; it's a mirage he casts: You first feel freedom, and so you think it's good and true, but then all your ground eventually slips out from underneath you and you end up with no reason to be alive at all.

So instead of donning a pair of boxing gloves and a mouth gaurd and putting your faith in God, you'd rather dress up like a joke and be put out of your misery like an old sick dog. You are, after all, an atheist. You should have been a monkey--it's true, because giving you human life was just throwing it away.

Hmmph. I think that last sentence was prophecy. It felt like prophecy.
Dear Edward.

Fuck your bullshit views.

Regards

Bemore.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
08-02-2013, 11:40 AM

Truth hurts, don't it?
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2013, 11:43 AM
(08-02-2013 11:40 AM)Egor Wrote:  Truth hurts, don't it?

That is why you don't seem to be able to face it. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
08-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Lucky for Egor it's ok to fall from grace. Even a bunch of times. Don't worry Egsy, you'll be ok. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
08-02-2013, 11:52 AM
(08-02-2013 11:40 AM)Egor Wrote:  Truth hurts, don't it?
It burns Rolleyes

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-02-2013, 12:27 PM
I thought this was about halocaust deniers? Where does egor's god thing come into that?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 1 user Likes Xinoftruden's post
08-02-2013, 01:11 PM
I think Egor jumped in on some arbitrary notion of his own making, that Hughsie was somehow a "troubled athiest". He just came to pander.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein