I have a homosexual question and incest question?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: I have a homosexual question and incest question?
What's with the hit-and-run comparison of homosexuality with incest?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
05-07-2014, 02:22 PM
(05-07-2014 01:46 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  What's with the hit-and-run comparison of homosexuality with incest?

I think he was hoping to corner us in a moral contradiction, but when he saw we're actually ok with non-reproducing incest, he ran for the hills!!!! Bechased Laughat

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
05-07-2014, 02:28 PM
Seeing as I have an uncle and half aunt (my moms completely biological brother and half sister) that were married and had two kids, I've been around to experience the weirdness of incest from a family perspective.

Let the Alabama stereotypes flood in. Confused

But with that being said, there's not much you can do about two consenting adults being on the same page, regardless if they're related or not. Doesn't stop it from being any weirder... or "right" in the eyes of some people, but whatever.

To each his own.
[+] 7 users Like Ferdinand's post
05-07-2014, 02:32 PM
(05-07-2014 12:56 PM)Sam Wrote:  The only significant problem I can see, is that while they may be consenting adults, and may agree not to conceive children... Without surgery, there is no sure fire way to make the risk of pregnancy zero.

How you could ensure that pregnancy is impossible without forcing the couple to be sterilized is a puzzle to me... That in itself would be a violation of the right to bodily integrity. As would a forced abortion.

Genetic problems can happen with any pregnancy. As horrific as it seems to me...if they wanna have kids, they need to at least know the risks of what could happen to their baby.
05-07-2014, 02:38 PM
(05-07-2014 02:28 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Seeing as I have an uncle and half aunt (my moms completely biological brother and half sister) that were married and had two kids, I've been around to experience the weirdness of incest from a family perspective.

But with that being said, there's not much you can do about two consenting adults being on the same page, regardless if they're related or not. Doesn't stop it from being any weirder... or "right" in the eyes of some people, but whatever.

To each his own.

OMG Ferdy. You have half an aunt ?
I would really like to see that. All my aunts came "whole".
There are few we wish were only 1/2.
One set we call the "sisty uglers" ("ugly step-sisters") ... I think my sisters got that from an old Carol Burnett show ??

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
05-07-2014, 02:39 PM
(05-07-2014 02:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-07-2014 02:28 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Seeing as I have an uncle and half aunt (my moms completely biological brother and half sister) that were married and had two kids, I've been around to experience the weirdness of incest from a family perspective.

To each his own.

OMG Ferdy. You have half an aunt ?
I would really like to see that. All my aunts came "whole".
There are few we wish were only 1/2.
One set we call the "sisty uglers" ("ugly step-sisters") ... I think my sisters got that from an old Carol Burnett show ??

Ha Ha REDNECKS!

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
05-07-2014, 03:20 PM
(05-07-2014 10:33 AM)Kvitnar Wrote:  What if brother and sister loves each other so much that they want to get married and live the rest of their life with each other, imagine incest parade where they are proud to be together.
Of course there will be a law where they cant create babies with each other otherwise it will be genetically bad, so they will adopt.

Now if that was set. If there would have been a vote poll for "Yes" or "No" for incest marriage.

What would you have answered?
Yes to incest, yes to letting them have babies.

Because, it is not my concern what other consenting adults choose to do.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
05-07-2014, 03:29 PM
(05-07-2014 02:32 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(05-07-2014 12:56 PM)Sam Wrote:  The only significant problem I can see, is that while they may be consenting adults, and may agree not to conceive children... Without surgery, there is no sure fire way to make the risk of pregnancy zero.

How you could ensure that pregnancy is impossible without forcing the couple to be sterilized is a puzzle to me... That in itself would be a violation of the right to bodily integrity. As would a forced abortion.

Genetic problems can happen with any pregnancy. As horrific as it seems to me...if they wanna have kids, they need to at least know the risks of what could happen to their baby.

Exactly.
There are many genetic factors that may prevent a couple from trying to have a child or that may have risks.

We can't just force those people not to have babies.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
05-07-2014, 03:50 PM
(05-07-2014 01:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-07-2014 01:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh you evil heathens, how you like to lie to promote the works of the flesh and Father of Evil, Satan.

It's EVERY god damn species that we know of :
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/200...122106.htm Tongue

I knew it was a huge amount but I didn't realise it was all of them. Good to know.

Thanks for the links, gentlemen.

It had never occurred to me before that there is potentially an inverse link between the two sub-subjects.

From the Huff, we see a gene (or group of genes) that promote female-attractiveness thus, presumably, resulting in ...
a) feminine and attractive males (which explains the global increase in sales of grooming products) who will attract other non-reproducing males who are useful to the tribe from a security perspective and,
b) feminine and attractive females will attract other reproducing males who are useful to the tribe from a fecundity perspective.

Makes sense to me.

And now, the connection with incest... I am hypothesising that incest will be less likely between an homosexual male brother and his heterosexual female sister.

I know it's a stretch but I think I might be onto something here.

Smaller tribes, i.e. the antithesis of the scenario described in the Huff article will be more likely to tolerate / indulge in incest in order to grow the tribe.

To support this hypothesis, see the historical evidence from Eden and Ark (et al 4,nnn BCE)

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
05-07-2014, 03:57 PM
(05-07-2014 03:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-07-2014 01:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I knew it was a huge amount but I didn't realise it was all of them. Good to know.

Thanks for the links, gentlemen.

It had never occurred to me before that there is potentially an inverse link between the two sub-subjects.

From the Huff, we see a gene (or group of genes) that promote female-attractiveness thus, presumably, resulting in ...
a) feminine and attractive males (which explains the global increase in sales of grooming products) who will attract other non-reproducing males who are useful to the tribe from a security perspective and,
b) feminine and attractive females will attract other reproducing males who are useful to the tribe from a fecundity perspective.

Makes sense to me.

And now, the connection with incest... I am hypothesising that incest will be less likely between an homosexual male brother and his heterosexual female sister.

I know it's a stretch but I think I might be onto something here.

Smaller tribes, i.e. the antithesis of the scenario described in the Huff article will be more likely to tolerate / indulge in incest in order to grow the tribe.

To support this hypothesis, see the historical evidence from Eden and Ark (et al 4,nnn BCE)

Drinking Beverage

There is also the societal usefulness in H/G groups. Taking the Native American example homosexual males (known as the Two-souled) were shaman/spiritual leaders. They would also be left with the group when the reproducing males went hunting thus increasing group safety. There is some speculation that Bi-sexual males that tended towards the effeminate would use these times to bred with the women left behind by the hunting males.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post