I have a homosexual question and incest question?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: I have a homosexual question and incest question?
Incest is gross unless both girls are hot, but whatever. To each their own, I guess. Hobo

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
06-07-2014, 12:01 PM
Incest would be awesome, imagine all the sub species of humans that would come about from all the genetic fuckery. The crippling defected children could be put to work in freakshows.

Homosexuals are boring, they just adopt kids and care for them really well, unless they adopt incest children and then breed them to have spots or strips.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 3 users Like sporehux's post
08-07-2014, 09:29 PM
(05-07-2014 11:02 AM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  
(05-07-2014 10:57 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I agree with the above.

Two people of consenting age can do what they want.

or more

Plus inanimate objects!
09-07-2014, 12:57 AM
I'm not for any law that allows marriage, but does not allow children. How will that be controlled, anyway?

And, what if the brother or sister is a much older sibling and literally raised / parented the younger sibling from a toddler, age 2. And, what if the incest began when the younger sibling was, say, 4, and the older sibling was 20. Now the younger sibling is of marriage age. Are we now going to adjust the law and go against this marriage. After all it's the law, or is this OK.

How about the overall sibling power structure that exists within families. I believe the power structure between siblings presents a serious problem to the idea of consent when one sibling has been ruled or mentored by the other sibling in question.

Because Woody Allen was not married to Mia Farrow, the law looked the other way when he married the very young, adopted daughter of Mia, although Woody Allen and Mia lived together and raised her together. How long had he been molesting the girl, and what part did power play in leading up to their marriage?

This is overall creepy.
What was the question concerning homosexuals?

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
09-07-2014, 10:35 PM
Adam and Eve's kids did a lot of fucking to populate the planet. Damn Cain and his evil offspring, god had to destroy all that good work. And then Noah's family did a lot more fucking to repopulate the planet. And so we got rainbows and gay pride. Smile

If it were up to me and my brother to repopulate the planet, I'd stick to inanimate objects and let the human race die with me.

But in all seriousness, do you consider the offspring of incestuous relationships victims? I'll be honest, I don't really know where I stand on the incest issue. I feel like it makes me a hypocrite to say "Do what you want, just not your brother or sister"

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
10-07-2014, 03:47 AM
Re: I have a homosexual question and incest question?
If you're in the US, you should check your states laws.

There are several states, I recall not all southern ones at that, that have laws deming marriage legal to relatives as long as they're not both fertile. It may only relate so far as first cousins; That aspect I'm not remembering well.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-07-2014, 04:02 AM
(05-07-2014 10:33 AM)Kvitnar Wrote:  What if brother and sister loves each other so much that they want to get married and live the rest of their life with each other, imagine incest parade where they are proud to be together.
Of course there will be a law where they cant create babies with each other otherwise it will be genetically bad, so they will adopt.

Now if that was set. If there would have been a vote poll for "Yes" or "No" for incest marriage.

What would you have answered?
ONLY if they are sterilized.

It would increase social disorder to allow brother/sister fucking to result in damaged offspring - which would end up draining society at least a little bit.

We don't need to put up with that shit..... Arkansas can't be allowed to expand it's influence.
10-07-2014, 08:35 AM
(09-07-2014 12:57 AM)Dee Wrote:  And, what if the brother or sister is a much older sibling and literally raised / parented the younger sibling from a toddler, age 2. And, what if the incest began when the younger sibling was, say, 4, and the older sibling was 20. Now the younger sibling is of marriage age. Are we now going to adjust the law and go against this marriage. After all it's the law, or is this OK.

How about the overall sibling power structure that exists within families. I believe the power structure between siblings presents a serious problem to the idea of consent when one sibling has been ruled or mentored by the other sibling in question.

Because Woody Allen was not married to Mia Farrow, the law looked the other way when he married the very young, adopted daughter of Mia, although Woody Allen and Mia lived together and raised her together. How long had he been molesting the girl, and what part did power play in leading up to their marriage?

This is overall creepy.

The power structure that exists within families has nothing to do with marriage. We can't say no to such a marriage just because there are problematic families around. Isn't it like saying no to marriage in general because some couples are abusive?

There's influence everywhere and any man/woman may manipulate any man/woman/child into doing anything. How is it any different if a random man meets a random woman and manipulates her and ends up marrying her?
Or should we change inheritance laws just because there are cases where, for example, a sibling manipulates a younger one into a disclaimer of interest?

I'm having a hard time understanding how this is a point against such a marriage.

(10-07-2014 04:02 AM)Juv Wrote:  ONLY if they are sterilized.

It would increase social disorder to allow brother/sister fucking to result in damaged offspring - which would end up draining society at least a little bit.

We don't need to put up with that shit..... Arkansas can't be allowed to expand it's influence.

Would you also agree with a thorough examination of every couple who want to have children and with legal action taken against them if they don't agree to be sterilized when they have high chances of having "damaged offspring"?

Or do you think that allowing such a marriage will suddenly make incestuous relationships increase or incestuous couples have more sex? The ones who have children will have them anyway.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
10-07-2014, 08:44 AM
(10-07-2014 08:35 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 12:57 AM)Dee Wrote:  And, what if the brother or sister is a much older sibling and literally raised / parented the younger sibling from a toddler, age 2. And, what if the incest began when the younger sibling was, say, 4, and the older sibling was 20. Now the younger sibling is of marriage age. Are we now going to adjust the law and go against this marriage. After all it's the law, or is this OK.

This is overall creepy.

The power structure that exists within families has nothing to do with marriage. We can't say no to such a marriage just because there are problematic families around. Isn't it like saying no to marriage in general because some couples are abusive?

There's influence everywhere and any man/woman may manipulate any man/woman/child into doing anything. How is it any different if a random man meets a random woman and manipulates her and ends up marrying her?
Or should we change inheritance laws just because there are cases where, for example, a sibling manipulates a younger one into a disclaimer of interest?

I'm having a hard time understanding how this is a point against such a marriage.

Much like poly marriage bringing this kind of relationship into the light of day would actually decrease the abuse potential. Right now not only does a girl being abused in this situation have the stigma of rape but also of family betrayal and incest. As it stands now most of the victims are too afraid to come forward that could change and would probably be the biggest benefit of allowing such a union.

(10-07-2014 08:35 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 04:02 AM)Juv Wrote:  ONLY if they are sterilized.

Would you also agree with a thorough examination of every couple who want to have children and with legal action taken against them if they don't agree to be sterilized when they have high chances of having "damaged offspring"?

Or do you think that allowing such a marriage will suddenly make incestuous relationships increase or incestuous couples have more sex? The ones who have children will have them anyway.

This is just the "Eww it's Icky" argument that some people try to use against gay marriage with some "slippery slope" added in. I doubt that legalising this would result in huge influx of such relationships let alone enough that we would need to worry about their reproducing.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-07-2014, 04:29 AM
(10-07-2014 08:35 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Would you also agree with a thorough examination of every couple who want to have children and with legal action taken against them if they don't agree to be sterilized when they have high chances of having "damaged offspring"?
I absolutely agree with an examination of every incestuous couple. An examination that results in forced sterility.