I have a homosexual question and incest question?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2014, 04:35 AM
RE: I have a homosexual question and incest question?
(10-07-2014 08:35 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Or do you think that allowing such a marriage will suddenly make incestuous relationships increase or incestuous couples have more sex? The ones who have children will have them anyway.
I doubt it would have much effect, but if society gives incestuous relationships legal protection, it will need to regulate the scientifically proven ill effects of incestuous reproduction.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2014, 04:53 AM
(12-07-2014 04:29 AM)Juv Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 08:35 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Would you also agree with a thorough examination of every couple who want to have children and with legal action taken against them if they don't agree to be sterilized when they have high chances of having "damaged offspring"?
I absolutely agree with an examination of every incestuous couple. An examination that results in forced sterility.

Why only incestuous couples? Why not also force normal couples who are at high risk of having children with genetic problems to be sterilized?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
12-07-2014, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2014 09:33 AM by DLJ.)
Quote:What if brother and sister loves each other so much that they want to get married and live the rest of their life with each other, imagine incest parade where they are proud to be together.
Of course there will be a law where they cant create babies with each other otherwise it will be genetically bad, so they will adopt.

Now if that was set. If there would have been a vote poll for "Yes" or "No" for incest marriage.

What would you have answered?

Well I can tell you I have spent too much time thinking about this question!
You will need to make it a legal problem first!
Note! Incest is illegal! So if a brother and sister want to be man and wife! They must not have children. As a biologist you can see why I would say this is a silly thing to do!
Now I would be happy for a double sterilisation him and her! I am for gender equality!!
After that they can do as much as any other couple!! Having adopted children would be OK in my book!!

K:

Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!
12-07-2014, 02:09 PM
(12-07-2014 09:25 AM)JONES Wrote:  As a biologist you can see why I would say this is a silly thing to do!
Really? A biologist should know better!

Oh well.
13-07-2014, 02:26 PM
(12-07-2014 02:09 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(12-07-2014 09:25 AM)JONES Wrote:  As a biologist you can see why I would say this is a silly thing to do!
Really? A biologist should know better!

Oh well.

Hi, I stated you should NOT have children! And that had a lot of biological implications!
So tell me what was wrong with my statement?

I am not looking for a fight I may have given a wrong interoperation I just would like to know where I went wrong?

If you would like to talk about the Electra and Oedipus complexes I will be happy to play!!

K:

Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!
13-07-2014, 03:14 PM
(06-07-2014 11:27 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Incest is gross unless both girls are hot, but whatever. To each their own, I guess. Hobo

Thumbsup
[Image: incest_sister_brother.jpg_demotivational..._0_1_0.jpg]

13-07-2014, 04:32 PM
I didn't know questions could be homosexual.
[+] 2 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
13-07-2014, 05:33 PM
What two consenting adults do together is none of my business.

Obviously in the case of incest there must not be any reproduction.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-07-2014, 06:21 PM
(13-07-2014 05:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  Obviously in the case of incest there must not be any reproduction.

Isn't that a different issue, though?

If the issue is one of screening for genetic abnormalities, there is no real point in making the distinction between, say, second and first cousins, or first cousins and siblings; there are cases in which such risks are relatively higher or lower, true, but unless one can both quantify that risk and propose a strict limit on what is acceptable it's rather arbitrary (and the incidence of any given condition varies statistically among human populations regardless).

And while I would strong encourage prospective parents (regardless of their relationship) to screen for both hereditary and developmental conditions before carrying a child to term, I'd need more convincing as to setting a hard limit, backed by law and determined solely by consanguinuity.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
14-07-2014, 12:20 AM
(13-07-2014 05:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  Obviously in the case of incest there must not be any reproduction.
It's not obvious to me.

What business is it of mine to tell people who can and cannot have kids?

You really want the government to decide for the people?

What is the risk that a kid will have genetic issues if their parents are siblings?
How does this compare to say, two Down Syndrome people having kids? What about two visually impaired people having kids? What about deaf people? Should they have kids?

What are you going to do about it? forcibly neuter people? Force people to have abortions? Put people in jail for having sex?
It seems we need a special sex task force within the police system.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post