I have a huge crush on Rooney Mara now.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-01-2012, 04:10 PM
RE: I have a huge crush on Rooney Mara now.
(18-01-2012 04:05 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Just got the email. 2009 version of GWDT on the way from Netflix. I sure hope it's half as good. I'm certain though that Noomi Rapace can't be as good as Rooney Mara in this role. I'll be shocked to see a better film than the new version.

So Atheist... you have faith.

I see how you are. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
18-01-2012, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2012 04:30 PM by Chas.)
(18-01-2012 04:05 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Just got the email. 2009 version of GWDT on the way from Netflix. I sure hope it's half as good. I'm certain though that Noomi Rapace can't be as good as Rooney Mara in this role. I'll be shocked to see a better film than the new version.

The Swedish one is pretty awesome, and Noomi even more so.

Noomis > Roonies > Gwynnies

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
18-01-2012, 04:25 PM
(18-01-2012 04:10 PM)kim Wrote:  

So Atheist... you have faith.

I see how you are. Dodgy

*Blankman voice*
You've uncovered my secret Christian identity.

(18-01-2012 04:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Noomis > Rooneys > Gwynnies

Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa! I'm gonna need you to just WHOA!Angry

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
18-01-2012, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2012 08:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-01-2012 04:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  Noomis > Roonies > Gwynnies

But Daniel Craig >> Michael Nyqvist as a believable lady's man. ... Do the Swedes really find him sexy? Really?

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
20-01-2012, 11:55 AM

Noomis > Rooneys > Gwynnies
[/quote]

Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa! I'm gonna need you to just WHOA!Angry
[/quote]

Blaspheme, huh? Big Grin

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-01-2012, 01:37 PM
I started watching the Swedish version last night. Turned it off because it was late and I needed to sleep. I'm right up to the part where Lisbeth finds out her guardian is a perv. I'm surprised at how similar the two movies are. Nearly scene for scene identical. They must both follow the book pretty closely. As for acting, hands down the new version is better. And it may be because I saw the new one first but Rooney seems to play the part much better than Noomi.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post