I have accepted my faults

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2014, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2014 04:55 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
Wink I have accepted my faults
I realize that I am low on the scale of importance of human life. In fact my life ending would effect no one. However I realize that there is no where else to move but up. I realize I can't get any worst and that everything I do will improve me instead of damage me. Big Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
22-03-2014, 11:30 AM
RE: I have excepted my faults
I concur. Excepting my faults is a far better strategy than accepting them. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 10 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-03-2014, 11:33 AM
I don't know why you feel this way about yourself, but I wish you wouldn't. I know this is just a forum and I don't know you in real life but I really enjoy your posts. You seem pretty great to me. Hug
Don't be so hard in yourself, everyone has faults (lots of them). That doesn't mean you're not awesome though!
Heart Heart Hug

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-03-2014, 11:33 AM
(22-03-2014 11:30 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I concur. Excepting my faults is a far better strategy than accepting them. Thumbsup

Faults? Girly your perfectBig Grin

22-03-2014, 11:35 AM
(22-03-2014 11:33 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't know why you feel this way about yourself, but I wish you wouldn't. I know this is just a forum and I don't know you in real life but I really enjoy your posts. You seem pretty great to me. Hug
Don't be so hard in yourself, everyone had faults (lots of them). That doesn't mean you're not awesome though!
Heart Heart Hug

Thanks Lost. Nice too see you care about your baby bro.Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
22-03-2014, 12:12 PM
We can only try to do our best and keep putting one foot in front of the other.

You seem to be a friendly and accepting person...the pony thing is an issue but that can be overcome...vent if you need to. Lots of good people here!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-03-2014, 12:14 PM
(22-03-2014 12:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We can only try to do our best and keep putting one foot in front of the other.

You seem to be a friendly and accepting person...the pony thing is an issue but that can be overcome...vent if you need to. Lots of good people here!

Ya Anjele love you too HeartHug

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
22-03-2014, 01:30 PM
(22-03-2014 11:28 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I realize that I am low on the scale of importance of human life. In fact my life ending would effect no one. However I realize that there is no where else to move but up. I realize I can't get any worst and that everything I do will improve me instead of damage me. Big Grin

I'd miss you.

What's got you so down?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
22-03-2014, 01:33 PM
(22-03-2014 11:33 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 11:30 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I concur. Excepting my faults is a far better strategy than accepting them. Thumbsup

Faults? Girly your perfectBig Grin

Thumbsup

[Image: sakura-1.jpg]

Seriously though, low self-esteem just means you ain't yet realized that nobody else is worth a shit either. We are all equally feckless in the eyes of God. That's liberating.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 9 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-03-2014, 02:17 PM
(22-03-2014 01:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 11:33 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Faults? Girly your perfectBig Grin

Thumbsup

[Image: sakura-1.jpg]

Seriously though, low self-esteem just means you ain't yet realized that nobody else is worth a shit either. We are all equally feckless in the eyes of God. That's liberating.

Well almost everybody is important to me. Think about it. All I do is science and mma but there are already sexy looking mma fighters, while I am ugly, and nobody really gives a shit about what I say. Not even the god of Islam would listen to my prayers.