I have accepted my faults

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: I have excepted my faults
(22-03-2014 03:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It sounds to me like you have told yourself so often that you are ugly, you believe it now.

Could this be possible?

No. I have said that I am white a million times before but I am not and I know that. I go by evidence. And evidence shows I am ugly. People have noticed that form the day I made my first appearance in school.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2014, 03:36 PM
(22-03-2014 03:16 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 03:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yes I can call many of these people friends, but

A. They are not in real life

B. I am only entertaining here because I can use funny videos and pictures

Also I have at least three friends that do but I consider them family.

If you mean what I think you mean with the "not in real life" statement, well, that depends on your preferences. I have never met TheGulegon, cjlr, Teen-Skeptic-Go or Revenant in the flesh, but I still consider them as some of my best friends alongside the friends I hang out with face to face. It all depends on how you handle globalization. On the "B" statement, if you mean that we find you entertaining ONLY because of what you can post of videos, pics and other stuff, I think you're wrong. You don't lack a sense of humor and I think you're cool because you're metalhead like myself. If you're bored on a Friday or Saturday hit me and TheGulegon up on Skype; we discuss metal regularly.

For A yes I do want to meet people in real life. In fact I want to meet most of you guys, especially Teen-Skeptic(bronies together). So you guys have made a impact in which I want a face to face conversation. Point B I think my post do have most of the impact. Sure I share similarities with little people but mostly you and skeptic(maybe King and girly). I don't remember me not showing anything impressive that wasn't debunking creationist or using a meme. Besides ponies and metal, I don't think I can impress people other then that.

22-03-2014, 03:38 PM
(22-03-2014 03:27 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I go by evidence. And evidence shows I am ugly.

You might wanna get a second opinion. ... just sayin' and shit. Drinking Beverage

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-03-2014, 03:42 PM
(22-03-2014 03:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 03:27 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I go by evidence. And evidence shows I am ugly.

You might wanna get a second opinion. ... just sayin' and shit. Drinking Beverage

I have been told I was ugly for years by everyone I have meet. I think I can go to the conclusion safety.

22-03-2014, 04:23 PM
(22-03-2014 03:42 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 03:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You might wanna get a second opinion. ... just sayin' and shit. Drinking Beverage

I have been told I was ugly for years by everyone I have meet. I think I can go to the conclusion safety.

Then again, you haven't met everyone in the world.

You're not ugly; no human is ugly. Infact, the only thing I consider ugly is the Thing itself:

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
22-03-2014, 04:30 PM
(22-03-2014 04:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 03:42 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I have been told I was ugly for years by everyone I have meet. I think I can go to the conclusion safety.

Then again, you haven't met everyone in the world.

You're not ugly; no human is ugly. Infact, the only thing I consider ugly is the Thing itself:

I look worst. In fact let me put it this way.

Nikola Tesla died a virgin but when you look at him he is not ugly.
[Image: Tesla_circa_1890.jpeg]

Now if he is not ugly and died a virgin, I could have ten lives and die a virgin in each of them.

22-03-2014, 04:41 PM
(22-03-2014 04:30 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 04:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Then again, you haven't met everyone in the world.

I look worst. In fact let me put it this way.

Now if he is not ugly and died a virgin, I could have ten lives and die a virgin in each of them.

Tesla had some extreme phobias and was impossible to deal with. He was probably Autistic (from all accounts) and disliked being touched by anyone. Unless you have those hang ups I doubt you are gonna end up like that. You probably look fine and just have low self esteem. Oh and that is the key chicks dig confidence more than good looks. If you are good with yourself women will like you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-03-2014, 04:48 PM
(22-03-2014 04:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 04:30 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I look worst. In fact let me put it this way.

Tesla had some extreme phobias and was impossible to deal with. He was probably Autistic (from all accounts) and disliked being touched by anyone. Unless you have those hang ups I doubt you are gonna end up like that. You probably look fine and just have low self esteem. Oh and that is the key chicks dig confidence more than good looks. If you are good with yourself women will like you.

Even if I did I am a nice guy. Girls mostly like bad guys. And being smart sort of gets rid of my chances of dating.

22-03-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: I have accepted my faults
(22-03-2014 04:48 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 04:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Tesla had some extreme phobias and was impossible to deal with. He was probably Autistic (from all accounts) and disliked being touched by anyone. Unless you have those hang ups I doubt you are gonna end up like that. You probably look fine and just have low self esteem. Oh and that is the key chicks dig confidence more than good looks. If you are good with yourself women will like you.

Even if I did I am a nice guy. Girls mostly like bad guys. And being smart sort of gets rid of my chances of dating.

You're right GIRLS like bad boys women like Gentlemen.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
22-03-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: I have accepted my faults
(22-03-2014 04:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 04:48 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Even if I did I am a nice guy. Girls mostly like bad guys. And being smart sort of gets rid of my chances of dating.

You're right GIRLS like bad boys women like Gentlemen.

No no no and NO

Girls and women like a variety of different kinds if boys/men for millions of different reasons.
TPF the most important thing to remember as a teenager is girls are people too, they have the same issues like the same raging hormones as guys, being told by society that that isn't acceptable, constantanly worrying about how they look and what other people think. It's not just you that's going through this. It's hard to be a teenager. Lots of teenagers think they're ugly and worry that others don't like them.
In reality all of us are pretty much the same to most people we look average, to a few people we are gorgeous, and to a few people we are ugly.
Also personality has a huge influence on how my brain sees people's physical appearance.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post